Beta key contest (finished)

so is key gone?
Yes, it's definitely gone. ;)
the cake is a lie
"
mdavis588 wrote:
Congrats to these stupid games. Yay for another person that has waited for like a week.

Actually, I have not waited at all. I came to these forums to get to know more about the game. Being invited to the beta is just a bonus.

Also, I won a contest. It was open for everyone. Something wrong with that?
"
Deadofnight wrote:
so is key gone?

Yes.
"
mkreku wrote:
I got it.

The first five were FREEP (google "free press site"). Then it was only a matter of puzzling the rest together :)

Woo!

LoL, the answer was pretty obvious but I was busy having dinner just now. Anyway congrats on getting your beta key. Have fun over there ;)
"
Xenophobe wrote:
"
mkreku wrote:
I got it.

The first five were FREEP (google "free press site"). Then it was only a matter of puzzling the rest together :)

Woo!

LoL, the answer was pretty obvious but I was busy having dinner just now. Anyway congrats on getting your beta key. Have fun over there ;)

Yeah, I was actually in a bath :P I was holding my netbook with one hand and trying to copy&paste with the other. It was not fast, let me tell you. I was surprised that I won!
Visiting the forums and being in a bath at the same time? LoL. What were you thinking?
"
Xenophobe wrote:
Visiting the forums and being in a bath at the same time? LoL. What were you thinking?

Hygiene is important! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info