Where the Aussie's at?

We have to stick together y'know ;)?
NSW, Australia.
Right here, refreshing the front page every 25 minutes like all the other optimists. I'd go on /v/, but I'm in too much of a "meh" mood.
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.
/v/ heh, I used to lurk around there every now and again - Not so much any more. Have you tried out the Battlefield 3 beta?
NSW, Australia.
watching x factor usa clips on youtube to pass the time...sad i know
Nah, a mate of mine has tried it and said the feel of it isn't amazing and there are a few problems with it. Eh, I'm not much of an FPS player to be honest. Just keen for PoE, D3, and maybe SW:TOR. Getting my new PC next week aswell, I guess I have that to look forward to haha.
Yeah, I played a little bit of BF3 and it's not the most amazing thing in the world; doesn't really feel like a Battlefield game and it doesn't help that the map we have been given has no vehicles and is pretty damn boring. It also feels very generic, like modern FPS's e.g 'cawwadooty'.

I'm looking forward to Guild Wars 2 over TOR by the way ;)
NSW, Australia.
I think GW2 and TOR will both be good, but I'm moving away from the MMORPG's that I have played for so many years now. I just really can't be bothered logging in at specific times in order to see all the content ASAP. Having said this, I have a 5 month break from uni starting in early-mid November, haha. I'm trying to get my hands on a beta code by then if not sooner to spend a buttload of hours using, since I waste most of my time on league of legends and diablo 2 atm -_-
I can see where you're coming from with being able to see the content at your own pace. But I wonder if GW2 will have many of those scheduled events because of it's dynamic area progression quests.

It could have an interesting effect on how fast or slow things are completed depending on the player(s) :P

I guess the concept just intrigues me.

Now a big question is, what are you looking forward to the most D3 or PoE?
NSW, Australia.
Last edited by ZeeDubs on Sep 30, 2011, 7:52:52 AM
PoE for sure. I listened to the interview between Chris from GGG and Dopefish and he can confidently answer any questions about possible problems as well as provide information that just makes me want to play more. Blizzard constantly let their customers down I have found after 6 years of playing WoW. Also, the fact that PoE puts everyone on an even playing field, unlike D3 real money auction house system, is more of an incentive to work hard. Either way, I think D3 will still be fun, but as I see it at the moment, PoE takes the cake.

Dammit, now I'm hungry.

Which are you looking forward to the most?
I would have to agree whole heartedly with what you just said, PoE is indeed more promising. We can only wish to get our grubby little hands on beta access ASAP!
NSW, Australia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info