I WANT to give more feedback, but

I dunno, is the Legacy league going to have drastic problems or something? My character will be essentially defunct in two weeks, and in that intervening time, any feedback I choose to or even CAN give is effectively useless given all the changes coming in 0.9.3 that I'm not absolutely certain about.

Starting a new character doesn't bother me overly much - it's a beta - but waiting two weeks to give useful feedback is grating.
IRON MAN
Many of the changes coming in 0.9.3 haven't even been started and none of them are finalized. They'll continue to be changed based on playtesting in the alpha as well as feedback from the beta. Your feedback now is just as important as it's ever been.
Forum Sheriff
Ah that is good to know. I was waiting for 0.9.3 to create my own feedback thread with my list of problems and suggestions but I guess I can do it now and hope it will be helpful to anyone even without me knowing if and how 0.9.3 will change stuff

Personaly I've visisted the skills forum found one without much feedback and got it as a quest reward to test. I'd not usualy have used it, but i felt that with the upcoming patch I'd nothing to lose taking it for a spin and the feed back would still be valid given that skills will broadly still function the same way.
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info