Better build for templar ?

your opinions and why please!

i have a tank frost templar i gathered all the enemies and killed them in large groups in normal and cruel with no problems, but in ruthless my frost do not work very well :(
Don't bother, with 0.9.3 you will start from scratch anyways.

EDIT: Well, now that the dev diary about 0.9.3 is out I would like to change my statement. Since you still have 2+ weeks I guess you can bother :D

Last edited by Torin on Sep 30, 2011, 8:51:05 AM
"
smith357 wrote:

i have a tank frost templar i gathered all the enemies and killed them in large groups in normal and cruel with no problems, but in ruthless my frost do not work very well :(

Same happened to mine... electricity templars are the way to go, sadly.
Closed beta player, August 2011
"
BitmapFrogs wrote:
"
smith357 wrote:

pure int build intro electicity ? or hybrid str and int ?

"
Torin wrote:

EDIT: Well, now that the dev diary about 0.9.3 is out I would like to change my statement. Since you still have 2+ weeks I guess you can bother :D

any confirmation on this ?
"
smith357 wrote:

"
Torin wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/news/dev-diary/

Last edited by Torin on Sep 30, 2011, 11:24:09 AM
"
Torin wrote:
"
smith357 wrote:

"
Torin wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/news/dev-diary/

thx, but my char will be deleted ? i dont find on this article!!
No, it will not be deleted.
"
smith357 wrote:
"
BitmapFrogs wrote:
"
smith357 wrote:

pure int build intro electicity ? or hybrid str and int ?

"
Torin wrote:

I'd say tanking passives from the str tree and electricity damage + power charges from the int tree.

Your basic stat will be running like a maniac, get a huge train going and nova the mob down, rinse and repeat.
Closed beta player, August 2011
on this new patch, the skills points will be reseted ?
"
smith357 wrote:
on this new patch, the skills points will be reseted ?

They will be, but your character gets moved to an older "legacy" server, and GGG really want us to be testing on the new servers, they let us keep the characters as a courtesy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info