Guns Kill Children

Lots of things kill children. Being poor is the number one reason.
Slate sucks and this article was written by a moron as most of the content there.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Slate sucks and this article was written by a moron as most of the content there.

lmao my soda.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Define "children":

http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/children-and-guns/

Also:
"
For contrast: 1,917 children die each day from malaria around the world...

This thanks to a 1960s ban on DDT, based on hysterical (and ultimately falsified) claims by Progressive enviro-wackjobs. Nowadays, they'd have us stop using fossil fuels, to save the polar bears (which aren't drowning, and, in fact, exist today in record numbers).

I like you, Dirk, but you really shouldn't spread this alarmist, anti-gun nonsense around. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 19, 2014, 5:32:09 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Define "children":

http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/children-and-guns/

Also:
"
For contrast: 1,917 children die each day from malaria around the world...

This thanks to a 1960s ban on DDT, based on hysterical (and ultimately falsified) claims by Progressive enviro-wackjobs. Nowadays, they'd have us stop using fossil fuels, to save the polar bears (which aren't drowning, and, in fact, exist today in record numbers).

I like you, Dirk, but you really shouldn't spread this alarmist, anti-gun nonsense around. ='[.]'=

Well, i cant help but wonder how people can be so careless with guns though. I read the news about whats going on in the world and never do i read more about kids killing each other by accident or on purpose with a gun more than in the US. Sure if its not guns then its knifes but oh well, responsible use with a deadly weapon should be taught to people. I mean i have seen the pictures where kids are going to the damn shooting range with real guns, loaded guns.

I am actually pro guns but anti carelessness with how theyre being handled.
Guns don´t kill Children.

Candles do.

Mathematically proven by Doktor P. Didi Gosselin !
It´s math so its true !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Guns don´t kill Children.

Candles do.

Mathematically proven by Doktor P. Didi Gosselin !
It´s math so its true !

Thats why we have electricity.
The problem is, the anti-gun side has this ingrained image of anyone who is comfortable with firearms as being somehow morally deficient or even mentally ill. The "gun culture" is represented as a cult of violence-glorifying, even criminally-minded individuals.

The truth is, a majority of law-abiding firearms owners (and that's an important distinction) have been raised around firearms, or at least have had some exposure to safety training. To be issued a Concealed-Carry permit in most states requires some proficiency and safety testing, as well as classroom time, and an awareness of the laws pertinent to the issuing state.

The anti-gun lobby will happily spread untruths about firearms safety (with the Proglodyte rallying cry, "It's for the children!") in order to gin up public sentiment against firearms. Sloppy statistics, emotional appeals, and inaccurate labeling of youth criminals as "children" are all standard tactics, and all permissible because the "other side" (gun owners) are a pernicious threat to public safety. Hell, a kid chewed a Pop-Tart into the vague shape of a gun at school, and was suspended for it!

Sensitizing the public from childhood up to the "threat" of guns and those who own them has become so successful, many adults now have a pathological fear of firearms, despite having had NO exposure to them. And what they fear, they dun want others to have.

Hillary Clinton on Gun Control, this week:

"I believe that we need a more thoughtful conversation, we cannot let a minority of people -- and that's what it is, it is a minority of people -- hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people," Clinton said during a CNN town hall.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/hillary-clinton-gun-control_n_5505080.html

The Left literally wants to make holding a pro-gun viewpoint an Orwellian thought-crime.

So, despite the fact that the majority of Americans (I can't speak to the laws/cultures of other nations) actually defend the 2nd Amendment, Clinton lies (or cannot conceive that such a majority exists), and then proposes to deny those people the right to a viewpoint.

Scary stuff. But that's Big Government for you. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The problem is, the anti-gun side has this ingrained image of anyone who is comfortable with firearms as being somehow morally deficient or even mentally ill. The "gun culture" is represented as a cult of violence-glorifying, even criminally-minded individuals.

The truth is, a majority of law-abiding firearms owners (and that's an important distinction) have been raised around firearms, or at least have had some exposure to safety training. To be issued a Concealed-Carry permit in most states requires some proficiency and safety testing, as well as classroom time, and an awareness of the laws pertinent to the issuing state.

The anti-gun lobby will happily spread untruths about firearms safety (with the Proglodyte rallying cry, "It's for the children!") in order to gin up public sentiment against firearms. Sloppy statistics, emotional appeals, and inaccurate labeling of youth criminals as "children" are all standard tactics, and all permissible because the "other side" (gun owners) are a pernicious threat to public safety. Hell, a kid chewed a Pop-Tart into the vague shape of a gun at school, and was suspended for it!

Sensitizing the public from childhood up to the "threat" of guns and those who own them has become so successful, many adults now have a pathological fear of firearms, despite having had NO exposure to them. And what they fear, they dun want others to have.

Hillary Clinton on Gun Control, this week:

"I believe that we need a more thoughtful conversation, we cannot let a minority of people -- and that's what it is, it is a minority of people -- hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people," Clinton said during a CNN town hall.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/hillary-clinton-gun-control_n_5505080.html

The Left literally wants to make holding a pro-gun viewpoint an Orwellian thought-crime.

So, despite the fact that the majority of Americans (I can't speak to the laws/cultures of other nations) actually defend the 2nd Amendment, Clinton lies (or cannot conceive that such a majority exists), and then proposes to deny those people the right to a viewpoint.

Scary stuff. But that's Big Government for you. ='[.]'=

Well, what happens when al aw abiding citizen gets into a shitty situation like poverty, cheating wife [Removed by Support]? There are no safeguards against anyone who owns a gun to not turn into a criminal. I gotta admit i would have a gun at home for my general protection when im at home but i wouldnt take a gun with me like i have seen how they do it in america with open or even concealed carry.

Would you want to meet a drunk guy who you dont even know whether he has a gun or not because he might have a legit carry concealed license and then gets into a fit and shoots you because you cut in line or whatever?

Thats what i worry about the most in america, good guy gone bad syndrome.

Would you for example want to be the guy who sat in the theater and you text and you get shot for something as trivial as that because someone took a gun into the theater?

Again, im not anti gun at all its just a tricky thing as its a little bit more dangerous of a weapon than pretty much anything else. Even nukes are harmless as nobody dares to use them. That kind of thinking should also go for any other weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info