Wheres the Duelist flavour script?

Hi

Been playing since CB I msged support about this, a couple times no answer if this is going to be done in the future?

I would like to write here though that I think it SUCKS that all the other characters say stuff in tough battles,ex: mara:stay dead,scion:go to sleep little nightmare. Of all the characters to talk duelist seems most likely with his arrogant boastful I'll fight anyone atitude but NO the duelist is more silent then a,well,shadow and at this point we can realize why the shadow got caught,they say to much stuff!

Isn't it important to have all your characters saying stuff? Did the person who does vocals for duelist die or something? Or did GGG forget to add or does GGG just hate the duelist?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I'm still alive. I just moved countries. Thought we covered it all.
There a few gaps, as it turns out. Hopefully we can fill them when get the VAs back in to do the recording for Act 4.

In particular, it is a shame that the Duelist is missing his "on rare monster kill" speech. We'll get that fixed up!
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
There a few gaps, as it turns out. Hopefully we can fill them when get the VAs back in to do the recording for Act 4.

Wait what? Audio dialog isn't even done for A4 yet? Here i thought A4 was close... :P
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

Wait what? Audio dialog isn't even done for A4 yet? Here i thought A4 was close... :P
Voice acting is one of the last things to do as it's usually when the script is finalized. It'd be a waste of money to hire them before the script is finalized then have to rehire them later to do their lines again.

It prolly takes at most a month to record the dialog.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
unsane wrote:

Some of it is done, actually. But not the Duelist (yet).
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info