TEMPLAR let him root OR SAVE HIM?!

Hello im not wasting anyones time so-
-i did an LS build
-i wanted to run auras needed insane mana pool tried to do kripps PS build (with LS instead of LS)
-at lvl 42 with 0 respecc points and regret orbs I BEG you is there any way i can save my compeltly fucked build im open for anything blood magic CI anything that can save an LS templar as of now my dmg is horrible my sustain is bad i cant run any auras cus of my mana pool
- this is on hardcore so no glass cannon builds
- my build http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbFE0aOCNNJ-0pLjKJMtE3RzwtPfxANkRyRUdN2FBQV-JYY1nzXz9nm2uscql343flfLh82YFvhMSMdozPkFWePKIAp4Ssqq4-tPnAGsQVxPbG2Ow48B_2SA==

TLDR fucked my LS build up no respecc points do i reroll or can you save the build
first off, you didnt save your build, when i goto the link, i see 111 points remaining. secondly. take all your gear off your messed up toon, and simply reroll with what you have learned with that character, you can probably make a better build and get even better gear by then and have an easier time clearing normal.
You probably need to find party and go farm gears until you have:
- Good weapon, with high elemental damage, increase attack speed & life steal
- Good armors with good links, resistance
- Get more AR armor instead of AR/ES
- Get determination, enduring cry and/or morten shell for extra AR and resistance
- Focus on improving your elemental damage instead of pure physical (Lightning Strike, Faster Attack Gem, Weapon Elemental Damage, Lightning Penetration or other methods of reducing enemies' resistances such as Curses)

Build wise:
- From your starting note, go the upper path for elemental damage and +10% all element resistance
- Don't go for Blood Magic as you have invested way too many points into +10 Intelligence. You'd be better investing into Flask Life notes on the left of Armour Mastery at South, and continue for Diamond Skin.
Everyone messes up their first character, and that's acceptable. Making another character will allow you to pass the build ceiling you've encountered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info