I know this has been done before, but...

Hi my name is Gyli or otherwise known as Josue (Hosway) in real life I know this type of thread has been done to death, but if anyone is willing to PM a extra key they happen to have or send me one to my email JosueRAnesPaz@gmail.com (secondary email to not compromise my main one) I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm leaving to BMT (Basic Military Training) within the month and I would like to give this game a test and provide feedback before I leave for two months to training and this is the only possible way I can see myself hopefully getting a key the key will not go to waste because a friend of mine who is a giant D1, D2, D3, PoE and these style of games will be given my account kinda as a bonus birthday gift (October 15).

Again, thank you very much for your time.
Last edited by Gyli on Sep 29, 2011, 9:34:31 PM
What branch?
Air Force.
Marine Corps here... good luck getting a key, though; people have been waiting for over a year currently. your best bet is to get active in the forum community, because there are threads that give keys to active community members who they feel deserve it. so be nice, be helpful, and perhaps you'll get a key eventually. :( sorry that wasn't what you were hoping for, but keys are quite rarely given to people asking for them. Good luck to you, though... in here and the Air Force. Stay safe.
I figured as much, but I figured it's better to try then to take no additional action, though I will try to become active in the community with the time I have before training.

Though thank you for the best wishes I appreciate it.
Absolutely.
+1 to everything Pleasurebug said.

We need a Sailor to finish this group!
(Army, myself)
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info