never mind

Last edited by Quick on Sep 29, 2011, 6:34:10 PM
I know if you have been on the forum for the past day you had to of seen my epic trade thread and the trolls that came at me for it. The mod shut it down thank god but you might want to be careful now as they did change the rules a lil bit because of it.
Last edited by pimpymcpimpin420 on Sep 29, 2011, 5:57:17 PM
"
I know if you have been on the forum for the past day you had to of seen my epic trade thread and the trolls that came at me for it. The mod shut it down thank god but you might want to be careful now as they did change the rules a lil bit because of it.

ya just noticed it reworded it lol
Last I heard, people said "I DON'T CARE" and attempted to anyway.

EDIT: Before you get mad, just FYI I'm yanking your chain, I just laughed at all the other people on that thread.
Last edited by Kripplex on Sep 29, 2011, 5:59:57 PM
Better wait for the key then try to trade for it, you might get scammed, and GGG dosn't like it. Nor anyone else here.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/9117

Check out my "what to do thread"
"
aisenjack wrote:
Better wait for the key then try to trade for it, you might get scammed, and GGG dosn't like it. Nor anyone else here.

aisenjack if want you to open your mouth i would rattle my zipper ok
"
Quick wrote:
"
aisenjack wrote:

aisenjack if want you to open your mouth i would rattle my zipper ok

lol seems not a whole lot like you jack.. Maybe stop posting useless stuff in everythread you read to up your post count. Hmmmm
"
Quick wrote:

Zanowen the Crab Spammer R.I.P
Aisenjack is right though, regardless of the post situation... it's risky, frowned upon, and he was just trying to help. no reason to insult someone for that.

But... if trading is something you want to do, it's not allowed in forums, but the rules don't say anything about outside sources, except be careful about getting scammed. Good luck on whatever you choose to do :-P
is this morse code. I will goggle for a morse code translator and see what your trying to tell us

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info