What Happened to the Giveaways?

There seemed to be quite a few going on between the forums and streams.

But its been almost silent the last day and a half... what happened?
because they know me and you are the only ones left without Beta keys ahahah <3
[quote="Skiffer"]In my experience, hobos rarely drop beta keys.[/quote]

priceless
"
Esyntha wrote:
because they know me and you are the only ones left without Beta keys ahahah <3

haha yeah right. theres like an army of us. </3
Last edited by Edensexzile on Sep 29, 2011, 4:13:35 PM
and me.... ><
It happens ... or rather lack of happening. Could be worse.. trees could be trying to kill us.
[quote="Skiffer"]In my experience, hobos rarely drop beta keys.[/quote]

priceless
There are still plenty of giveaways going on. I haven't seen more than the occasional one on the forums, but I've watched a good amount of people pick up keys from streams the past few days. There are still a few contests going on outside of these forums (like MG's giveaway or the Gameogre stuff), if you know where to look.

Either way, I'm not too surprised. With 0.9.3 so close to release, it seems kind of silly to let a lot of players in to learn mechanics that might change come the patch.
Praise Beta Keysus!

Or else.
All in due time ^^
#Eater Of Drakenoog´s#

Swedish Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/user/SwedishTavern

Work in progress
well i saw 2 keys get handed out last night, so i dont think there's a lack of it, and with the increased friend invites and quicker timer after the next patch there should be plenty coming up
sounds very nice. i keep my eyes open!
The giveaways are all bullshit anyway,out of 10000 people to guess a number from 1 to 1000000000(or be the closest to it) is more impossible than winning a lottery.

And i don't mean Starcraft,cuz he actually of all people is giving away keys even if he has 20 people online on his channel,I'm talking about people that want a million pages of replies/subscribers on youtbe/other similar crap and then pick 1 of them and send a key.

If u want to give away a key,do it anonymously,the timer picks up inactive players,you give it away to active players(for a change) that from your perspective deserve the key.

And no i don't mean myself,i don't care when i get the key.
Last edited by yamiho90 on Sep 29, 2011, 6:22:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info