Is there going to be Wipe after closed beta (open beta) ?

playing game 4 months and then they wipe your char-s ?
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
Yup! It will be cool to figure out who is the one who gets in the ladder first! Lol joking!
Hmm... What should I write here?
Wait i know for other games after closed beta there are wipes everywhere but here people will play this game till january (openbeta) they will have lvl 100 char-s and they will be deleted that sucks i hate wipes .....
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
There should be a wipe otherwise it will give an unfair advantage to other players who weren't able (or lucky enough) to join during the testing period.

Having said that, testers should be recognized for their contributions at the end of closed beta. Maybe give them a souvenir item that has no gameplay advantages. Or give put a "beta tester" tag in their account profile so that anyone can see that the player used to be a beta tester.

EDIT: maybe add in what level the player was before closed beta ended into the account profile.
Last edited by Xenophobe on Sep 29, 2011, 3:38:31 PM
It would be stupid to not wipte everything. Then all the players that start playing at release will be so much behind the beta players.
If you cant handle losing ur beta character dont play the beta.
Yes, wipe - that's how it always is and have always been and should always be!
--- Somewhere Sometime ---

I WANT A WIPE !!!!!!!!
A wipe is necessary. Otherwise beta members would have an unfair advantage.

--- one minute later ---

Oh, what's that ? An E-Mail ? I got a key ? I AM BETA MEMBER ? YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- one second later ---

NO WIPE !!!!!!!!!!!!
A wipe is virtual mass murder.

#
Diablo 2 ladder system wipes every year. Wipes = life.

Anyone who complains is a retired WoW player who has no opinion on gaming that is valid. Nuff said.
yes it all gets wiped theres a post about it some were

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info