Starting a Clan (Wraeclast's Finest)

Forum Name: Nicirin
Game Name: (will decide when I get beta)
Beta Member: No
Active: Yes

I am 26 and have been playing MMORPG's, RTS, Hack and Slash, ect since Ultima Online the Second Age hit the shelves in 98. I am a competitive player interested in cutthroat play after release. As for beta, I will probably mainly be default league so I can learn about the game.

Guild name, doesn't matter too much to me and I don't know.

I do plan on playing quite extensively and would be able to play on a normal basis currently (when I win a key). I can give more info if necessary.
As a reminder, anyone interested in joining should go to our site and fill out the quick application. Nothing on the application will prevent you from being accepted; we are truly open to all players (unless they do something to get themselves removed).

I check multiple times throughout the day, so all applicants are approved promptly.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Oct 6, 2011, 4:50:09 PM
"
hey ! you can join the clan even if you don't have a key yet.

:)

Forum Name: Horazur
Game Name: I will decide when I get beta :)
Beta Member: No
Active: Yes (I try !)

So, I'm a 28 and play to HnS since...the beginning of this style of video games (Diablo and Hellfire. I think I play all the HnS game and I waiting patiently to try, to play a lot to PoE which seem to be a great game !

So, waiting a beta key to give feedback and be active a little more than today (I don't really like to speak without know).

I will go round your site. :)
15 members so far, would like to grow to 30+.
Applied.

I've needed someone to play with I'm not known for sticking to things when I'm alone (highest level character that I have is like 23 I think)
Got skype or an IM burn? or did you register yet on the forum?
applied. Though i had to use a different ID. It said the one I use for this forum was already taken.

Imagine That.
"
Lebowitz wrote:
applied. Though i had to use a different ID. It said the one I use for this forum was already taken.

Imagine That.
Guild Launch uses global usernames, so someone in a different guild for a completely different game could be using it.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Lebowitz wrote:

Imagine That.
Guild Launch uses global usernames, so someone in a different guild for a completely different game could be using it.

I figured that. This is a pretty popular name for anyone that has it or like sci-fi classics. I happen to be one of the ones that has Read "Canticle for Lebowitz".

Thanks for letting me join the guild.
Ive got a friend tipp to your clan and here we go:

Forum Name: JACK_RABBITz
Game Name: JACKz (till 0.9.2 ends)
Beta Member: Yes
Active: Yes

Im 34 year old german player from Dresden. Every evening ca. 2 hours playtime, Berlin time ~ 20:30 till 22:30 +/- 1/2 hour (GMT+2). At the weekend sometimes not online because familytime ;)

Char: Duelist, 2HD Sword, Merciless/Chaos lvl51. Skill: Infernal Blow. At the moment only XP leveling in Waterfall Caves to be more strong for Chaos.
CEST (Wintertime UTC (GMT) +1 // Summertime UTC (GMT) +2))
In Beta since 25. August 2011

Basic Point Pack Supporter - 120 USD till today!
We are not less usefull as the "BlingBling" supporters!
Last edited by JACK_RABBITz on Oct 10, 2011, 4:01:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info