Starting a Clan (Wraeclast's Finest)

PoE doesn't have clan/guild features yet, but that's no reason to hold off on creating a group. I'm looking to start a clan that will be open to all players, barring trolls and the like. I don't know if there will be a limitation on the number of characters/accounts that will be allowed by the game, but we'll deal with that if it comes up (by creating alliances and dropping inactives).

General Info:
  • Open to all players. Anyone may apply to join.
  • NOT restricted to beta members! You could have a clan waiting for you as soon as you can play!
  • Not PvP- or PvE-focused. All play styles are welcome.

The only rules:
  • Give clan members priority when creating parties.
  • Show general respect to other people, i.e. don't troll, flame, beg, whine, or otherwise be an ass.

EDIT: After many suggestions and a final poll, we've decided as a group to stick with Wraeclast's Finest as our official clan name. It's a good name, after all :)

If you're interested in joining, head over to our clan site here and fill out an application!

Officers
  • WhiteBoy88
  • iamacyborg
  • Kirgio
  • Ascadian92

*Roster now maintained on our clan site.*
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on May 1, 2012, 9:50:09 PM
I would like to be part of the Clan.
Here is my Application:

Forum Name: Carlos9699
In-game Name: ( Will create one once I get in the Clan )
Beta Member: Yes
Active: Yes

Yeah I know you didn't ask for an Application but I would like you to know somethings about me.

Edit: About the Clan Name, I got no clue, sorry.
Hmm... What should I write here?
Last edited by Carlos9699 on Sep 29, 2011, 1:01:06 PM
+1 member, and
Spoiler
bump
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I would realy like to join when I get in the game ^^

My forum name well it is obvius XD

My in-game name will be Piskan

I am active as hell ^^

Hope I can join when I get in ^^
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/awqbkj.jpg[/IMG]
I'm Jacques, but I use the pseudonym "iamacyborg" online on pretty much every forum I'm a member of.

IGN's: iamacyborg, duriel (more later once I've had more time)

Long time ARPG player, spent years playing Diablo 2, then had a brief fling with Sacred, after which I played Hellgate:London for a year, and then Sacred 2 for a few months. After that, spent a few weeks with Torchlight and then got too busy with other genres.

WhiteBoy88 knows me from Hellgate: Global, which I created a fansite for a few months back. Unfortunately, Hellgate isn't the game I remember, and T3 seem to be incapable of meeting the demands of the Western market, so I'm no longer spending much time with the game.

I've very recently created a wiki site for Path of Exile, which is slowly taking shape. It's still very early days for this game, but I hope to see it crammed with juicy tidbits as more information starts coming out of the beta.
A clan sounds like fun; I've been flying solo.

I'll hold off on really getting into the game until the next patch hits, I suppose, but you'll likely catch me on

Elsea

When the next league launches, I'll probably make another witch, this one sharing a name with my forum name.
Not in beta yet but I really want to play with other people when I get going so hopefully I will be invited to the unnamed clan. My ingame name will most likely be Decathlon and I want to start out with a Templar.

As for names I'll throw out some random ones:
Eminence
The Fallen
Legion of Heroes
World Domination

I don't really know what you are looking for in a name but those popped in my head. haha.
I am interested in joining, I think a clan would be fun for POE because of the league system.

Forum Name: Kirgio
In-Game Name: will probably be the same, I'm not in the beta yet
Beta: Not yet, still waiting to get in, hopefully soon

Guild Names: Questionable Motives, Wrath of God, Valkyries of Brynhildr, Eyes of Judgement

I'm not really sure what other kinds of info you're looking for. If you need anything else, just ask. d(^.^)b
I'd love to join the clan, wouldn't want to play an awesome game like this by myself!

My Forum name is Ascadian92, obviously :P

I currently do not have beta status.

I'm very active, I'm on the forums several times a day, every day!

I have a few in game names planned, but won't say as I don't want them to get stolen :P

I'm fairly new to Action Role Playing Games, but I'm getting into Torchlight right now, and of course watching videos of Path of Exile ^^

I'm 18 years old, and I'm from the United Kingdom! :)

As for the clan name.. how about "The First Cohort"? if I think of any more, I'll be sure to post them here :D
Last edited by Ascadian92 on Sep 29, 2011, 2:36:08 PM
Want to try it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info