Patch notes 0.9.3 where?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where can I read about the famous patch 0.9.3?

"When" is the proper question.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
Ah I see

I'm just very curious everyone is talking about big changes :-D
Probably next week. but you can read about the changes if you just troll the forums, as there are always tidbits and talks dropped in feedback/skill forums :)
The patch itself isn't expected to be implemented on beta for another week or two. Official patch notes will be posted a few days before that happens.

Chris does intend to release some more detailed information fairly soon though (general concepts, goals, and expectations) so keep a look out for that.
Forum Sheriff
Well i disagree.
I do expect that the patch will be implented on beta in a few days, let'S say next monday. So if official patch notes will be posted a few days before that, than now is the time to poest then.
As you said yourself Chris will release some more detailed information fairly soon. Soon, that's friday or saturday. I can life with that.
I hope they will patch monday, I can't wait - I'm so curious ;-D

AND I want to play my future beta character! It doesn't feel the same leveling a character you know you will retire in a few days. :-)
Last edited by Loumy on Sep 29, 2011, 5:56:05 PM
"
Loumy wrote:

AND I want to play my future beta character! It doesn't feel the same leveling a character you know you will retire in a few days. :-)

What causes you to think there won't be another reset.. or multiple resets between now and open beta?
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
overpowdered wrote:
Well i disagree.
I do expect that the patch will be implented on beta in a few days, let'S say next monday. So if official patch notes will be posted a few days before that, than now is the time to poest then.

You're welcome to disagree but you're wrong. I know it's been a little while since the last patch and I know another two weeks sounds like a long time but 0.9.3 is absolutely going to be worth it. Trust me.

If you've been playing PoE for a while and you're familiar with all the mechanics then 0.9.3 will seem less like a typical patch and more like v2.0.
Forum Sheriff
"
Panda413 wrote:
"
Loumy wrote:

What causes you to think there won't be another reset.. or multiple resets between now and open beta?

Um, but what's the point in leveling a character for 4 days... really. Are you a bit cranky today?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info