Subway Etiquette

Just to make sure this topic stays true to its glorious ambiguity, I'm starting a low-carb diet today, and will be eating more than a few Subway salads in the days ahead. I've always wanted an excuse to try them over the 'subs' anyway.

...Okay, okay. fine. I'll talk about train etiquette.

Babies on designated quiet carriages. I love babies. They're so cute and edible huggable, but let's be honest. They're not consistently quiet. A book is consistently quiet. A moderate volume mp3 player is consistently quiet. A baby is not.

People putting their feet on seats. My *friends* sometimes do this and it shits me.

Swearing. I mean, we all do it. This is Australia. But once you hit a certain pitch, frequency and tone, it breaches the 'familiar' zone and becomes utterly obnoxious.

People under the age of 20.

People over the age of 60.

People.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Not big on the eating while riding but hey, a simple salad gets a pass. Add anything crunchy like croutons or something and now you're pushing it.

Babies. Agreed. On every point. Sadly, we don't have designated "quiet" cars here so...short of playing out a Children of men type scenario, I just have to put up with them.

Under 20 and over 60 seems to be a little rigid and all encompassing...but yes, sadly, its true, you guys suck at being civil for the most part.

hey, asshole....seriously?

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 3, 2014, 10:58:20 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
[...]

Spoiler

Snoop Dog blazing it on train while sleeping. A real pro.

That said, smoking shit on train would probably really a dick move. Not because it's illegal but because most people are not used to it's delicate smell.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jun 4, 2014, 10:01:12 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
[...]

Spoiler

Snoop Dog blazing it on train while sleeping. A real pro.

That said, smoking shit on train would probably really a dick move. Not because it's illegal but because most people are not used to it's delicate smell.

Exactly.

"You know, we're trying to live in a society here!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usN3rpfFoGA&list=RDusN3rpfFoGA#t=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8jH4Zh4l0
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 4, 2014, 12:41:02 PM
Nice performance piece jackass, now can you get your walking and talking smear outta here.

And you thought waking up next to that odd one night fling the next morning was awkward...

All class, you go girl!

Spoiler
Love those hippies wearing no shoes at all.

They are really goating around, I guess.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Love those hippies wearing no shoes at all.

They are really goating around, I guess.

Check out dude with the trench coat's pixie boots, you cant make this shit up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info