Content Update 1.1.4 has been Deployed

id like to get this bandana work with pilgrim hat and if there is some other headgear it would work, thanks
I don't play POE anymore, but the wings now released are real damn wings! Good stuff.
Bandana is the kind of stuff I've been wanting, simple and cool.
More stuff like this please... Eyepatch, nose ring, etc!

Would be nice if there was an attachment version also, would look good with a few hats.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
How soon we will see discounted Wings? :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I was hoping for something better out of the Dual Wield change. Pretty much a change that buffs the already insanely strong BoR Blender builds, and leaves every other build that could go dual wield wanting. Dual Strike was already strong enough DPS wise compared to Two-Handers or 1h+shield combos, it's the other areas of dual wield that are lacking. Moreover, survivability is no.1 in PoE, not dps. I won't go in-depth analysing the strengths and weaknesses of each choice - GGG is perfectly aware of them - but some more thought out changes to dual wielding are needed if it is to compete.

I was hoping for something usable by my dual Ungil's CoC build for example. Or some incentive to go dual wand/dual scepter as a caster, such as Cast speed increases to match the attack speed increase of dual wield. So I guess what I'm saying is, dual wield bonuses should be re-designed to fit the dual weapon choice, thus enabling new options.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
FIFTH PAGE!

Awesome!

Spoiler
Yeah, that's how dumb it looks.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 29, 2014, 9:29:55 PM
"
Charan wrote:
FIFTH PAGE!

Awesome!

Spoiler
Yeah, that's how dumb it looks.

This is quite possibly the best post ever.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
i wonder when they release real new content...

all i see on streams 24/7 is courtyard/palace..
Dran, drauf, drüber !
The graphic is so much better after patch. I like how the weapon effects look now especially the radiant footprint. well done! keep it up. thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info