Charity Roundup - $25,610 raised for Child's Play!

If people donate 50 exalted orbs to me I'll shave my head on video and upload it as well.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Now you only have to do as following:

1) Put on a little make-up to simulate a couple of wrinkles jere and there;

2) Get a black hat and a badass pair of sunglasses;

3) And ta-da! You'll be your very own version of Heisenberg

Nice, isn't it? ;)
Last edited by SigmaBlack on May 27, 2014, 6:50:57 PM
Seriously no one noticed the fishing pole on his desk!!!
Nice, the bald look agrees with you.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
You look good bald Chris. Some people can't carry off no hair but it doesn't look bad on you.

Thanks for sacrificing your hair for the charity drive. :) It did help to raise quite a few more thousand dollars.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
bcain1787 wrote:
Seriously no one noticed the fishing pole on his desk!!!
i was not sure, if is it fishing rod, but probably yes :)
=*v*=
Video is awesome! especially the small bits around the office.

On that note i am sure i am not the only one that would like to have a small video that gives us a tour of the GGG office!
IGN : FatJanitor
yeah that is totally an open face fishing rod trust me have fished since my childhood.
nice rod, Chris
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
aawesome. standing by your word. great job all the way around.
IGN: FairyHell - minions are my friends.
LadyTink- The bow sees you first.

In the black of the night, 'midst shattered dreams, come darkest terrors, once unseen.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info