VictorDoom's 2h Marauder, 7.7k life(no kaoms) huge dps[Uber Killed, with video] [2.0]

"
I love axes and was going to use a tree similar to yours, one question; do you take all the int nodes for your blue gems? Other than that it looks awesome.

I'm assuming axes do a bit more damage and swords give a bit more survivability? Since I'll play on SC i don't care about survivability and the bigger range on axes should be sweet.

Yeah the int nodes are for my blue skill gems, although with some better gear choices (Keeping dex and int requirements in mind), it would eliminate the need for those nodes all together. when its all said and done, you will need 153 Dex, and 151 Int. I think you can technically get higher dps with a sword, I just love axes, its more of a style choice for me. (although the axe version does great dps as well). as far as survivability, I think they are equal, the axe version may have slightly more armor (due to the hybrid nodes near duelist). I'll be doing a update soon, as I'm about to hit level 90 and have made some drastic gear changes / 6L'ed my Disfavor.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Apr 14, 2015, 1:47:25 PM
I'm back with an update on my gearing progression!

My Gear:
Spoiler

I still need to upgrade my amulet, and get a Kaom's Heart with a better fire roll. (Acquired my current one from a friend at a good discount).

Mobility/IR Culling Swap Set: (I use my Quicksilver offensively/cull the bosses in the Apex).

Off Helmet: (For Atziri)

Passive Tree (Level 89):

Level 98: (Goal)

Im still a bit away from being ready to attempt Uber, a few upgrades are a must, as well as getting my auras to level 20 at the least (21+ through corruption would be ideal), hitting level 94 for more Health, and getting 20% quality on Faster Attacks. But as far as normal Atziri goes, this setup completely trivializes her to say the least, although death is still quite possible through lack of mechanical knowledge or experience.

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Apr 14, 2015, 6:03:20 PM
how do you run 3 auras hated, haste, herlad of ash? that's 145% mana reserved?
"
Heffae wrote:
how do you run 3 auras hated, haste, herald of ash? that's 145% mana reserved?

4% reduced mana reservation from the passive tree, and link them all with a level 20 Reduced Mana Gem, that will give you just enough to run 3 auras, either Herald of Ash + Haste + Hatred for general mapping, or Purity of Fire + Purity of Lightning + Determination for Atziri.

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Apr 16, 2015, 12:27:49 PM
how on earth does this build have 3k+ chaos damage on tool tip?...
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"

Atziri's Promise Unique flask.

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Apr 17, 2015, 4:27:55 PM
"
XSyntheticX wrote:
"

Atziri's Promise Unique flask.

oh ok. thought he had a perm way of keeping it 3k+ haven't played in over a year.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
After seeing the new Maraketh Weapons, would you change from sword to something else?
"
Chrom wrote:
After seeing the new Maraketh Weapons, would you change from sword to something else?

also wondering
so im super confuse about the cyclone ability now. another guide is saying slow weapon more movespeed your saying fast weapon. How did you choose to go with more attack speed vs other guide saying u dont need attack speed. Can you show me proof of one or the other ? or a link to where i can figure it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info