VictorDoom's 2h Marauder, 7.7k life(no kaoms) huge dps[Uber Killed, with video] [2.0]

"
camapngu133 wrote:
So currently I'm testing this build, made it up to 21k8 dps with 5l 485 dps swords (blood rage, atziri flask). I dont know wth is tooltip dps, it's just the dps show ingame. So if I understand your title correct, that means I'm pretty close to you.

I did change your skill tree a bit to get more dps node while sacrifice some life nodes (only have 6k5 hp atm). Armor even worse with only 3k8, but with LGOH, BR, flask, 400 hp/sec... I'm good to go.

Skill tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0G7gmWEPAUIBRNFm8YkRmFGjgaVRpsHRQhAiFVIWAkmySqJd8nLyz7Mok0NTboNuk5Dj38QKBHflBHUFRUC1XGVw1X4lhjWfNfP2BLYSFjF2SjZU1mnm5pcqlyu3TtdPF673uMfNmAioM4hNmE74dqjM-PRpBVkGyRzpdwnrmezaFtogCkrKcwp4SpaKlzqZSrxayqr6K5zbvtvJ--p8APwBrBB8bYz2XQ0NIh0k3UUtd-2WHjauOf5FHpfOsJ7DjvDu988B_yL_Pd9kj3MvdN-tL8iQ==

Gear

Spoiler

I still need some more resist before purchasing Ming's heart, which gives me 2k dps (hp down to 6k though). I chose Devoto helm because it gives a lot of dex, asp and the most important - move spd. I also picked up Leather and Steel node to get maximum move speed from gear.

I was try Hatred + Determination, but only got 5k5 armor after buffed, so I dropped it, replaced it with Haste to get more dps and more clear speed, and Vaal Haste for bosses.

Bosses I did:
Double Torture Chamber
Double Vaal Oversoul
-max Residence
Vulne Crema

So far so good. But this is a softcore version (and more exactly, reckless version), so it cannot be tanky as you do.

That is a LOT of dps with a 5link, and still good life considering devoto's doesnt give any life, you can always try to get gloves with life + resists and then go for a mings heart, which i honestly dont think really its necessary unless you want to push the dps to as high as possible of course, but you already have almost 22k dps and awesome move speed, thats pretty huge with cyclone.

I agree, Devotos is a great unique for cyclone, i'm pretty sure it was designed for it as well (kind of looks like immortal kings will form d2 too haha).

You should be able to do much harder bosses with this setup, atziri shouldnt be too hard either, just a few things to remember if you do it:
-run purity of lightning and a topaz flask for double vaal bosses

-use self cast immortall call and enduring cry for the trio (remove them from cast when damage taken), also remember for the trio you only need fire resistance so you can swap out a ring for mings heart if you decide to get it and just focus on fire rez, bring a ruby flask.

-Atziri should be a piece of cake for you, movement speed is key there, remember to run purity of lighting+purity of fire + hatred there, those auras at high level are extremely good, and you can always swap a ring for mings heart and focus only on lightning + fire resistance since she does no cold damage at all.

As flasks go for atziri i usually just grab atziris promise, 2 topaz and 2 ruby and proceed to face tank her, you can do it the proper way and avoid everything if you want to but i do suggest bringing some life flasks then.

Also remember to bring a spell totem linked to temporal chains + BM for the healing phase.

Its a great approach on the build and a top job at getting super high dps while still maintaining a good life pool!

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 9, 2014, 9:07:18 AM
I'd like to share my thoughts on this build since i'm following it from the beginning ( now 65 on Invasion ).

First I was afraid to try Cyclone out because its a movement skill and because of it, it may generate Desync. the second issue was the high mana cost ( or life cost, in our case ).

I swapped to Cyclone at level 24 because I wanted to "master" it through the content. It was boring and slow but still fine compared to other builds around.

With just an average equipment ( found a 5L Brigandine and managed to roll life and dual res on it with a couple Scours/Alchs, plus a 380 DPS Reaver Sword ) I can facetank any of the Invaders/Exiles/Bosses at this point with any issue at all. I'm not even running Grace because I don't see any difference ( I'm gonna use it later on ) and I use Haste instead.
My DPS TT is just 5k but I still have to take most of the damage nodes around the tree ( being on Invasion I preferred to take life nodes first ) and I have around 3.8k HP without life roll on my helm and low rolls on my jewelry, which I'm using to fill my resistences, mostly. I don't know if I'll get a Devoto's because it lacks of life roll but the most dangerous thing at this point for me is chaos damage, that's for sure, so I'll probably get one anytime soon.

I left Concentrated Effect out for an eventual 6th Link because the life cost was pretty big ( since I don't have the BM gem leveled enough, yet ) and used a FA instead for big Leech Time.

Even if not necessary, I found Vaal Cyclone an insanely funny Skill ( MS,BM,MPD )
Another thing I found out to be pretty interesting is Bone/Flesh offering on my CWDT setup ( I had a free slot for it ) against those pesky Summoners.

So far I'm enjoing it a lot and even if this skill Desyncs sometimes, it's just easy to control it through the terrain or doors.

If someone have some word of advice for me starting Merciless A3 and low Map Content, I'd appreciate it.
"
tanfodelmale wrote:
I'd like to share my thoughts on this build since i'm following it from the beginning ( now 65 on Invasion ).

First I was afraid to try Cyclone out because its a movement skill and because of it, it may generate Desync. the second issue was the high mana cost ( or life cost, in our case ).

I swapped to Cyclone at level 24 because I wanted to "master" it through the content. It was boring and slow but still fine compared to other builds around.

With just an average equipment ( found a 5L Brigandine and managed to roll life and dual res on it with a couple Scours/Alchs, plus a 380 DPS Reaver Sword ) I can facetank any of the Invaders/Exiles/Bosses at this point with any issue at all. I'm not even running Grace because I don't see any difference ( I'm gonna use it later on ) and I use Haste instead.
My DPS TT is just 5k but I still have to take most of the damage nodes around the tree ( being on Invasion I preferred to take life nodes first ) and I have around 3.8k HP without life roll on my helm and low rolls on my jewelry, which I'm using to fill my resistences, mostly. I don't know if I'll get a Devoto's because it lacks of life roll but the most dangerous thing at this point for me is chaos damage, that's for sure, so I'll probably get one anytime soon.

I left Concentrated Effect out for an eventual 6th Link because the life cost was pretty big ( since I don't have the BM gem leveled enough, yet ) and used a FA instead for big Leech Time.

Even if not necessary, I found Vaal Cyclone an insanely funny Skill ( MS,BM,MPD )
Another thing I found out to be pretty interesting is Bone/Flesh offering on my CWDT setup ( I had a free slot for it ) against those pesky Summoners.

So far I'm enjoing it a lot and even if this skill Desyncs sometimes, it's just easy to control it through the terrain or doors.

If someone have some word of advice for me starting Merciless A3 and low Map Content, I'd appreciate it.

All seems good in my opinion, i dont think you should use a devotos in invasion,a simple helm with life and resistances will do, you dont need that much dps anyway, 15k tooltip is enough for all of the content, including normal atziri, with cyclone

For starting merciless i suggest maxing out resistances, getting some chaos resistance going, getting past 0% chaos resistance is a huge imporvement, and it will also help you a lot when fighting Spinesnap which is a horrible invader especially in maps and other chaos mobs which can be very dangerous like the posion cloud zombies.

After you get enough chaos resistance i suggest using bloodrage for the leech.

Grace will be useful later on when mobs do more physical damage
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
So, why not take Sovereignity, grab an Alpha's Howl and run three auras at once? With grace and determination and all the endurance charges i bet you can hit 90% mitigation quite easy.

I am a bit tired of all the mages (dual totem templar, maraduer and witch; arcer) i played so far so i thought i might grab a melee tanky-dps for a new league. Or maybe i may try to get to lvl 90 on invasion before the league ends, gotta love this challenge. And this cycloner looks really promising.
"
Teplokot wrote:
So, why not take Sovereignity, grab an Alpha's Howl and run three auras at once? With grace and determination and all the endurance charges i bet you can hit 90% mitigation quite easy.

I am a bit tired of all the mages (dual totem templar, maraduer and witch; arcer) i played so far so i thought i might grab a melee tanky-dps for a new league. Or maybe i may try to get to lvl 90 on invasion before the league ends, gotta love this challenge. And this cycloner looks really promising.

Well for high damage mitigation i prefer using immortal call, rather than spending 4 passives and losing resists/life on helmet, its also pretty easy to stay on IC all the time when you have to. Just remember not to cast it twice in a row!

Hope the build helps you dude! its really easy to do in a new leagues since you dont need any specific gear and 2h swords are always common, and in invasion getting 90 shouldnt be hard once you start mapping, as long as you get good chaos resistance and max out your resistances in general you can tank most bosses, just remember to bring a rez flask or two with you since you never know what invader youll meet

Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 20, 2014, 9:09:59 PM
strap legacy kaoms on this build,get a 6 linked sword and rape everything
Atziri done.

To get pass trio boss I had to borrow 20/20 Immortal call and 20/20 Enduring Cry from my friend. Queen is quite easy.

Gear when I fight her. Couldn wait for Standard merge to get that mirror sword.

Still have some problem with low armor. I'm currently saving up alt and regal to craft my chest. It's ilvl 79 btw. I also need more int to level up enfeeble gem, which is hard to find.
Spoiler

Last edited by camapngu133 on Jun 25, 2014, 6:11:14 AM
could a staff work on this build?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

I would say no, if you use staff you are stupid to not go crit
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

I would say no, if you use staff you are stupid to not go crit

true glad i got the sword instead thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info