[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
xkellettx wrote:
Hey I'm online a lot but I find the game dull because I haven't been in a guild at all since I started. I first started playing a year or two ago. I'm just looking for a fun guild to play with, I have many uniques I don't use and I want to donate to a good guild to help new people get started. I have played many mmos and have played pc games since windows xp.
IGN: KoinzeII

This guild isn't currently recruiting unless there are still remaining officers that would dare recruit new members to a dead and leaderless environment. (refer to page 83)

ty I'll apply at opa
edit: nvm
Last edited by xkellettx on Apr 25, 2015, 8:37:43 PM
Hello, i got quite interested in this guild and would like to apply to join, i'm not an american but my english is quite good been speaking it for like 7 years and got some knowledge, i've got my main character a witch lv60 and a ranger lv56 but i'm not quite fond of it. So my witch in game name is: qSkrubLord. Hope i'll get a chance to join.
"
yolapalovidiu wrote:
Hello, i got quite interested in this guild and would like to apply to join, i'm not an american but my english is quite good been speaking it for like 7 years and got some knowledge, i've got my main character a witch lv60 and a ranger lv56 but i'm not quite fond of it. So my witch in game name is: qSkrubLord. Hope i'll get a chance to join.

Fusion isn't recruiting anymore, take a look at the last post on page 83.
Ugh effort
Hi Im not really new to the game i started since the game launched. But i don't really understand the game that much and i plan to exp more characters. Would love to do it by your side. I would like to be part of your guild :)
PM me - GHOSTC1
Ofc. Once you get a Free spot.
Last edited by GhostC1 on Jun 26, 2015, 3:30:25 PM
Hello!

Iggy_Z Here! Interested in joining the guild, New player, started like two weeks ago. Have a level 82 on warbands, but am switching to standard, would like a spot if one is open. I'm very active usually 8+ hours a day and enjoy paying it forward.

IGN: Iggy_Z

Hope to hear from yah !
Redacted.

Players interested in joining, see previous page
Last edited by OgDavelee on Jul 31, 2015, 5:35:42 AM
Hello I'd like to join if there are any spots left, IGN: someguy216
Last edited by someguy216 on Aug 3, 2015, 11:06:36 AM
Hello i would like to join your guild :D.I am 15 and my highest lvl char is 19.My IGN is CyberTechnic
yo, im a fun loving guy, add me when you get space please... lvl 93 srs standard, will do new 3month league most likely --- i like helping people out too!!

guyfrozen <--- acct name
Hi,

Im a lv 84 Arc Witch player looking for a community to play with. Would like to also provide newer players with information as well as learn new things myself.

Please whisper me in game at the best of interest. I have teamspeak and working microphone to use as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info