Two-week Race Update and State of Exile Podcast

It's crazy how some people are almost in the late 90s...

Just donated again to ensure a head shaving occurs.

Thanks for the update!
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
I'd donate for a dick pic.

Seriously though... I have a degree in graphic design and computer science. I work with the FBI to make computerized images of the worlds most wanted criminals. I went ahead and took some time out of my work day and created a rough image of what Chris Wilson might look like bald.

Spoiler

Man, god bless our criminal justice system. I took the FBI to be a prestigious organization.. Maybe it's just a case of it's not about what you know, but about who you know because your "rough image" of Chris bald looks awful. I'm no graphic designer, but to me it looks like you just made his hair blonde. :)

Ugh, you sound just like my supervisor.
IGN: Sin
Winter is comming so...

"Almost" like Robert Baratheon!

ps. I know you like my paint skills
IGN: Glassia
Cold res loss incoming for Chris... Kappa
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ STREAM THE SHAVE ON PODCAST or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Shaved head = entire head from neck up ;p
Last edited by Talismannn on May 19, 2014, 9:17:29 AM
"
glasgow wrote:
Winter is comming so...

"Almost" like Robert Baratheon!

ps. I know you like my paint skills

/thread
I love pie.
if we get to 25k.. will we get a Unique Item called *Chris Willsons Hair*? It will be a Evasion Headpiece with tons of Cold resistence and massive IIR :P
Last edited by Yogofu on May 19, 2014, 9:29:10 AM
Make Bex shave her head too and we push it to over 50k. :P
My update here today.

It's early in the morning, finished breakfast and some homework. Ok let's play a bit with my Duelist on the charity event.

Tp to map, auras up, was in a room killing stuff when:

"An Unexpected Disconnection Error Occured..." what!? Cant connect again to the login server.

Checked forum, a guy wrote to use America wategay to check the toon.

RIP my lvl 54 Duelist, he's now in standard. I'm very disappointed with this so I'm not gonna even try again the event. I've lost a previous toon before due to something similar.

I'm not a no life player so when this things happens It feels bad. I accept to die by my own mistakes like playing when tired, dont tp to town when needed and such, besides spike damage and 1 hit deaths >_>". I like to play Invasión like Ambush so i know how to play in both.

Don't get me wrong. This Duelist of mine had 35% for armor, 50% for evasion, almost 40% block and 2.2k HP and 5 endurance charges almost always up when battling. Typical for a Hardcore toon.

In my honest opinion is a nice event and such but been hardcore with the mix of strongboxes and invaders is a bit too much. It feels like a lot of time wasted for nothing.

Congratulation if you guys reach 25k$.

Sincerely.
Lol at people who "wont donate" because they died.

Lol.
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info