Mao Kun Retrospective

Hi

Sidtherat
"
Is it possible to have retrospective for some of the 'meh' skills? Because maybe we are missing something

Vaal reave
Vaal ground slam
Vaal glacial hammer

These are the outstanding additions that are simply uber-meh..

Forgot to add Vaal lit strike, rarely do I see it chain, even in groups.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Well, the sand spitters may not actually be Tricornes, but thats how I'm going to see them all from now on.
Sand-Spitters wearing tricorns - omg win.

Are they available for birthday parties?
Can they dance?
Last edited by Czarevna on May 14, 2014, 9:33:47 PM
COOL!
hands down best map in game above the fact that the drops from it come to in a way that makes u feel like yours getting a ton of loots its was my favorite time playing the game so far wish more parts of the game worked like this map does.

kudos to the supporter for his idea and to ggg for the hard work maken it happen.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Thanks for taking the time to post this retrospective. It's nice to see the mighty OZ behind the curtain, pushing the levers that make PoE work.
Wow, this map... looks so amazing, until the final fight. Those skulls do sooo much disproportionate damage to everything else on the map, its ridiculous. They are unavoidable, un-out-runable (yeah prob. not a word) and he spams them all the time.

79 all resist, 7k armor, 4.5k life. Used all portals, only to be killed with Fairgraves having 1mm of life left. Fking pissed.

meh, whatever... this 'fight' (most of the time I was running around the island fleeing from the skulls) really leaves a bad aftertaste on the whole map. A char that can deal with 78 maps bosses, cant deal with a 68 map one -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Wow, this map... looks so amazing, until the final fight. Those skulls do sooo much disproportionate damage to everything else on the map, its ridiculous. They are unavoidable, un-out-runable (yeah prob. not a word) and he spams them all the time.

played the map lately, it was really fun until fairgraves cast the skulls which somehow all went into my character instead of my protection skellies, causing instant death as live based witches don't have much damage mitigation except arctic armor and mind over matter (which i didn't have at that time).

reminded me on my jungle valley boss room instadeaths when zillions of flicker strike spiders strike you at once when you portal in after the party in the room already died a horrible and gruesome death.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info