So, we're almost there, but what's next?

lol I'm speechless o.O
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
I love you guys... I think? In a non-homosexual manner, they're people too but I don't swing that way, you're more like brothers... unless your girls this factor may change not just because of that though there are a lot of factors that go into relationships and people brag about how they get hooked up with E-harmony and stuff, I think PoE would be a better story to tell the kids!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
DAMN MULTIPOST! WTF...

Compaq, because it DOESN'T do the job you pay it to...
Last edited by cybrim on Aug 2, 2011, 2:24:07 AM
Why does the multipost haunt me so? Where did I go wrong, I've created a monster... I didn't know...
Last edited by cybrim on Aug 2, 2011, 2:25:24 AM
"
cybrim wrote:
I love you guys... I think? In a non-homosexual manner, they're people too but I don't swing that way, you're more like brothers... unless your girls this factor may change not just because of that though there are a lot of factors that go into relationships and people brag about how they get hooked up with E-harmony and stuff, I think PoE would be a better story to tell the kids!

Oh god... lol Well, that's a relief.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
I am relieved that you're relieved by that!
"
Why does the multipost haunt me so? Where did I go wrong, I've created a monster... I didn't know...

You mean Triple-posted-MONSTER?
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.
So as the title says, we're almost there, but... What are the news from the Dev' side ?

Still going to follow you plans or will it be delayed for a couple of days/weeks?
Hack&Slash lover!
"
aRKENz wrote:
So as the title says, we're almost there, but... What are the news from the Dev' side ?

Still going to follow you plans or will it be delayed for a couple of days/weeks?

August 10.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
cybrim wrote:
? WTF...

That sounded really prissy... Do you work for Blizzard?

I wish i do :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info