So, we're almost there, but what's next?

I think PoE will do fine in terms of the market, it's a free game, hell, it'll only get better over time.

So long as no one's afraid of making major changes for a better game play experience!
Happy Days Abound.
i also think poe will be very fine with a lot of customers ,becouse the game designers care about the game and comunity around it !
I am also looking forward to PoE a lot more than to D3. Don't get me wrong, i loved blizzard games and i loved D1 and D2, but since i found out, that D3 won't be Diablo but rather warcraft rpg i've lost half of my interest in it. It still maybe a good game, but for me (only my opinion, i accept that some of you may have different one) it's not diablo anymore.
And now PoE is on the horizon and i am reeeally looking forward to it, much more than to D3, because it looks so much like i hoped D3 will look like and even more. Thanks GGG for everything. Love you guys
Last edited by Molda on Aug 1, 2011, 5:10:54 AM
D3 looks bloody great lets all be honest here :) I'm positively choppin' at the bit to play that one...

However...it is possible to play more than one game at the same time in my book and will play both of these as POE looks bloody good to!

The more of these types of games the better in my opinion, there are stark few that are any good. I enjoyed TQ for a long time, but the loot system really bugged me, and the game itself just seemed very dull after a few play throughs...

D2 is still the champion for me, but way to dated to go back to ( after 4 years of intense play many moons ago!). I have been waiting for D3 for an eternity it seems, but now this game is most definitely right in the middle of my gaming radar to...

Exciting times for us ARPG fans!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
I was on-board with D3 up until this most recent "Beta Build" video...

Note to GGG: mauls with tiny little wooden handles and heads half the size of the character yet twice as round do not look cool.

Shame on those who sacrifice realism!
"
bkboggy wrote:
but it's not a Diablo game.

I for one firmly believe that Diablo game is what Blizzard say it is.
And hoping or stating that D3 will suck is just wishful thinking from the fans of the competing games tbh. I wont be surprised of D3 crushes WoW numbers year or two after release..

But as f2p game i don't think PoE will get "crushed" by D3 as the likes of Torchlight 2 and so, and it is far more likely to reflect some of the glory and success of the real game, since many people wont be able to play D3 for one ore another reason, PoE can be viable alternative, at least untill some Item Mall business model sux all life out of it.
? WTF...

That sounded really prissy... Do you work for Blizzard?
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
"
kushgribi wrote:
"
bkboggy wrote:
but it's not a Diablo game.

I for one firmly believe that Diablo game is what Blizzard say it is.

That maybe true..... and that's why D3 is failing, because Blizzard does not care what everyone else wants it to be.

"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
bkboggy it isn't that. It's like when they drop the ball on new years... only this is a pot of fecal matter and under it is a ton of Diablo and Diablo II fans... Wow players are okay... (they think it's pudding).
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
"
cybrim wrote:
bkboggy it isn't that. It's like when they drop the ball on new years... only this is a pot of fecal matter and under it is a ton of Diablo and Diablo II fans... Wow players are okay... (they think it's pudding).

I find the forums more entertaining with you around :)
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info