[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
fiqst wrote:
Hey thanks a lot!

I've been waiting for someone to make a wild strike build! A pretty exciting new skill.

I gotta say, I'm loving this resurgence of soul taker builds. The mana leech changes are bringing it back to its former glory.

Soul taker is just awesome like that :P

Spoiler
Never forget the x2p blender
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Had no idea the tree in the OP was broken. Fixed now
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Ok gonna try this just ripped my second char in the new HC league again around Act4 Normal... So should I go for armour gear or armour/evasion?
"
Lorgres wrote:
Ok gonna try this just ripped my second char in the new HC league again around Act4 Normal... So should I go for armour gear or armour/evasion?

i take IR so either.

I might spec into acro in the future
im about to spec into this. Last few cyclone builds have not been fun. This one takes advantage of many things and looks stout.
They nerfed oaks phys dmg from 18% to 16% you still have the old value in the guide.
Also you have Hatred listed in your soultaker and your helmet, is that a mistake?
"
Lorgres wrote:
They nerfed oaks phys dmg from 18% to 16% you still have the old value in the guide.
Also you have Hatred listed in your soultaker and your helmet, is that a mistake?

Fixed up the oak value, thanks for that.

The gem in the helmet is Vaal Haste ☺
Dont want to annoy or something, but are you still working on build with acuity and dagger ? ^^
Cant wait for that :(
Sold the dagger very recently sorry.

But i might try something with this:

old school blender style.
I think base concept will be the same? It also have crit,high phys dmg,attack speed. I just want to know which gems and where should i use with acuity and decent dagger instead of snakebite and binos. Have not played game for a while

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info