[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
Path of Exile - Crazy Cyclonus

gear

tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYFtQxfFCAUjhUgFewV9ha_Fz4Zihm0Go8cpyLqJpUqTSzpMHw1kjY9OJY8LT8nR35KyFBHUUdTpVVLVvpbr18_YEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNZ4Bnm2yMbWxttG6qcql313fjfyuA4YTZjDaNv5AKmSubLZu1naqmf6gHrj6xs7VItfK3F7c-uR29Nr2BvqfAdsT2xq7KkMrT1orYvd0N4l7kUed06NbtQe8O9tr3MvsJ_MX-Cg==

using 6l belly instead from my ele st. prolly try to 6l daresso too some day. gems not near max and crap crit chance, still enemy melting fast, nice!

edit: and nice survability!

Wow thanks very much for that!

I haven't been playing Cyclonus for the last few weeks while working on other projects so i'm very happy that someone has posted a video.

I've added a Community Builds section on the second post and yours is the first. I look forward to updating that as you progress.

I should really include Belly as being on par with Daresso's, the endurance charge mechanic is good but a regular cwdt setup works well. Let me know which you prefer.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Jan 22, 2015, 11:35:50 PM
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Path of Exile - Crazy Cyclonus

gear

tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYFtQxfFCAUjhUgFewV9ha_Fz4Zihm0Go8cpyLqJpUqTSzpMHw1kjY9OJY8LT8nR35KyFBHUUdTpVVLVvpbr18_YEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNZ4Bnm2yMbWxttG6qcql313fjfyuA4YTZjDaNv5AKmSubLZu1naqmf6gHrj6xs7VItfK3F7c-uR29Nr2BvqfAdsT2xq7KkMrT1orYvd0N4l7kUed06NbtQe8O9tr3MvsJ_MX-Cg==

using 6l belly instead from my ele st. prolly try to 6l daresso too some day. gems not near max and crap crit chance, still enemy melting fast, nice!

edit: and nice survability!

Wow thanks very much for that!

I haven't been playing Cyclonus for the last few weeks while working on other projects so i'm very happy that someone has posted a video.

I've added a Community Builds section on the second post and yours is the first. I look forward to updating that as you progress.

I should really include Belly as being on par with Daresso's, the endurance charge mechanic is good but a regular cwdt setup works well. Let me know which you prefer.

belly and regular cwdt setup felt comfortable and had em ready so.... hehe

with my gear, for example, prolly could put ash setup to boots and add reduced mana to it aswell and transfer hatred and whirling blades to soul taker. maybe then could remove aura nodes.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
First of all, Fiqst, I would like to thank you. Your guide not only is very detailed, but also it transmits such love for the build that I almost started to spin in my room to be like the pj in the video.

The thing is I just wanted to play for a few days. In fact, I had no idea at all about the game mechanics, the trade sistem o the crafting. Noob for the win. At the begining, I wanted to create a summoner, in honour of my Diablo II Necromancer. But I fell in love with the idea of spinning with two weapons, a ligth of ball burning everything around. And 64 levels after I have this

Spoiler

The skill tree is similar to the ending of the RT pathway, the only thing diferent is that I have already purchase Carisma to maintain at the same time Herald of thunder, Herald of ash and Hatred and I have left the branch of Sleigth of Hand for later.

I´m encountering two problems: First, for your consideration to the Noob of the Month, I didn´t notice that there were chaos resistance until too late. So mi gear gives a shitty protection against it, so I cant use Blood Rage properly. The other one, I´m feeling more and more stagnant in my progesion. Yeah, I have killed alone the main bosses without problem (except Merc Dominus) but it takes its time. The same happens when I try to clear levels.

Maybe its because I should be starting to take the crit pathway. But I fear that the problem is more that mi items are not so great, isn´t it?

Anyway, again, thanks for the guide.
Last edited by Mclaudi on Jan 23, 2015, 1:14:59 PM
That was very nice to read thanks mate!

The RT pathway is a very cookie cutter dual wield tree, much like a Blender from the past (you might not know what that even is). You can be quite powerful with your current equipment if you use a Bringer of Rain helmet.

The BoR is a 7 link item and is a great stepping stone to a true 6 link later on. Learn its uses as it will serve you through mapping and farming until you have the necessary items to start the crit pathway.

Let me know if you want me to help further, I have good knowledge of the Blender playstyle
The 6L cyclone and 4L cyclone are two different cast skills am i correct? Which means when I am casting the 6L cyclone there is no way it can CoC Immortal call?
"
pdpwraith wrote:
The 6L cyclone and 4L cyclone are two different cast skills am i correct? Which means when I am casting the 6L cyclone there is no way it can CoC Immortal call?

It's a separate skill with a different button.

It has 2 main uses for me:

- I use it on the first mob to cast IC, and whenever I need to refresh. Both cyclones alternate seamlessly.
- it's low damage is great against reflect
"
fiqst wrote:
"
pdpwraith wrote:

It's a separate skill with a different button.

It has 2 main uses for me:

- I use it on the first mob to cast IC, and whenever I need to refresh. Both cyclones alternate seamlessly.
- it's low damage is great against reflect

not gonna lie, that is pretty ruddy brilliant.
"
"
fiqst wrote:
"
why not use blood magic with blood rage? could then erase aura nodes from tree, if do so, right?

That's a really good point! I can't believe I didn't think of it. Thank you, I'll make the node reallocations and screenshots as soon as I can

well am now lvl70 at torment with this build and got blood rage under blood magic, but still am little on free mana. got lvl20 reduced mana on hatred and herald of thunder, but still. weird. anyhow crazy build, made pier run video with lvl70 char, gotta upload. everything melting fast!! even with crap crit chance

edit: mean still have those aura passives

I saw this and it looked really interesting but I couldn't get it to work. With level 20 reduced mana on Hared and HoT and nothing on HoF I am at 101% mana reserved if I spec out of the Charisma cluster. Am I missing something?
"
Batmanownzu wrote:

I saw this and it looked really interesting but I couldn't get it to work. With level 20 reduced mana on Hared and HoT and nothing on HoF I am at 101% mana reserved if I spec out of the Charisma cluster. Am I missing something?

current gear

current tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYFtQxfFCAUjhUgFewV9ha_Fz4ZtBynJP0mlSoLKk0s6TBxMHw1kjY9OJY6QjwtPydHfkrIS3hQR1FHU6VVS1b6W69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWeAZ5tsjG1sbbRuqnBScql313fjfyuA4YTZjAuMNo2_kAqSfZhvmSubLZ2qpn-oB64-sbO1SLXytxe3PrkduXy9Nr2BvqfAdsT2xq7KkMrT1CPWiti93CPdDd2o4l7kUeXP51TndOjW7LDtQe8O8-r3MvzF_gr_3g==

i have noticed HoA needs way more mana with ele prolif and burndamage than normaly. with adding reduced mana to HoA, like i did, u can erase aura nodes. currently 60+k dps with aura+heralds, 4k life, maxres. lvl83 and crap gems so lots of room for survability and dps still.

edit: and can use bloodrage without incrased duration on mana even if i dele my +mana ring
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Last edited by Chalyps on Jan 24, 2015, 7:06:37 PM
"
"
Batmanownzu wrote:

current gear

current tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYFtQxfFCAUjhUgFewV9ha_Fz4ZtBynJP0mlSoLKk0s6TBxMHw1kjY9OJY6QjwtPydHfkrIS3hQR1FHU6VVS1b6W69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWeAZ5tsjG1sbbRuqnBScql313fjfyuA4YTZjAuMNo2_kAqSfZhvmSubLZ2qpn-oB64-sbO1SLXytxe3PrkduXy9Nr2BvqfAdsT2xq7KkMrT1CPWiti93CPdDd2o4l7kUeXP51TndOjW7LDtQe8O8-r3MvzF_gr_3g==

i have noticed HoA needs way more mana with ele prolif and burndamage than normaly. with adding reduced mana to HoA, like i did, u can erase aura nodes. currently 60+k dps with aura+heralds, 4k life, maxres. lvl83 and crap gems so lots of room for survability and dps still.

edit: and can use bloodrage without incrased duration on mana even if i dele my +mana ring

can you tell me how your build differs from the OPs and it's pros and cons? they making such a fuss over your build =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info