[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Epic gear mate, thanks for sharing.

Your reave version fits well. If you post your tree, I will add your variant to the op.

Daresso is used as a way keep IC up constantly, but most builds get by with a simple CwDT setup and we can too. That chest is very, very nice and would help you hugely in maxing resists, freeing up room for MF gear.

Btw, reave takes very little mana to run. If you have about 100 percent unreserved mana, you could respec the duel nodes and swap the soul taker for a shield with resists. A stormsail would be good for MF.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
Very nice build Ether.

I used to enjoy using Belly but i've since fallen in love with the Daresso endurance charge mechanic and CoC-IC.

but Belly would definitely be better for your double catalyst because coc-ic would be unreliable and noone likes to stop and cast IC.

Out of those 2 trees i prefer the second one with the extra pc. The first tree looks like more physical damage and more speed. But the extra crit and extra crit multi of the second blows it away. Galvanic Hammer is beastly, there's way more ele damage than physical.

I think you're right about strong arm over studious, i will change both builds when i get the chance. Thanks for that.

PS.
My favourite way to earn currency is collecting jewellery and belts from lvl 72+ maps and alch'ing them.

I usually only collect diamond rings for the chance to use my own rings instead of buying them.

I collect every amulet and use the onyx recipe.

I alch rings worth 5-10c on a regular basis with only the cost of alch's. The rubbish rings are used in the chaos recipe. lvl 75 stuff can be used for the regal recipe.

Sometimes i find very decent rings worth a few ex. My best alch ever was:

which received 15ex offers.

All alch'ed stuff goes into a shop and i get sales all the time.

This method is not the best way to get rich but you earn through just playing the game, which i prefer. I really hate trade chat.

Quick question, why do you do the onyx recipe with your amulets and do you alch those as well? Thanks in advance

-Someone who got sick of trade chat
Onyx for all round usefulness and easier to sell. Also, the recipe works on any amulet, no matter the rarity so there's no need to wait for specific amulets to drop. Yes i alch these too.

Shameless plug

My jewellery shop
of all things i alch. For example..
Hey guys,

I played the vulcan build before trying out some other things but it's too strong so i came back :) I figured i'd try out cyclonus just to get a different feel. I'm trying to figure out why my damage is pretty low in comparison to your numbers, is it just the levels? I'm running the mana reservation version of vulcan since i want to try a rare eva chest + grace while swapping out HoT and manually cursing when needed. With full charges i'm at ~72k. I'll post my gear below; i haven't had a chance to play with it much yet, just got the gear set up and was checking numbers.

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYFtQxfD6sUIBSOFSAV7BX2Fr8XPhmKGbQajxynI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDWSNj06QjwtPydHfkp9SshLeE2SUEdRR1M1U6VVS1b6W69fP2HiYnlirGVNZ5tnoGyMbWxuqnBScql313fjfyuA4YTZh3aMNo19jb-QCpJ9mG-ZK5u1naquPrGztMW1SLXytxe3PrkdvTa9gb6nwHbC7MT2xq7KkMrT1CPWiti93CPdDd2o4l7jn-RR5c_nVO1B7w7z6vba9zL7CfzF_gr_3g==

Gear

Cool guide, but i seem to be missing something, where do you get so much mana leech? Are thosse 4% from amulet (advanced spec) and specially 1% from ring in normal enough?
Last edited by Knukkohead on Jan 17, 2015, 5:45:07 AM
"
Knukkohead wrote:
Cool guide, but i seem to be missing something, where do you get so much mana leech? Are thosse 4% from amulet (advanced spec) and specially 1% from ring in normal enough?

With Soul Taker, we don't have to worry about mana beyond having enough to cast blood rage. Soul Taker's "Insufficient mana doesn't prevent your melee attacks" mod makes it so that cyclone and whirling blades (or your preferred attack skill) will still cast even if you have 0 mana.
why not use blood magic with blood rage? could then erase aura nodes from tree, if do so, right?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
why not use blood magic with blood rage? could then erase aura nodes from tree, if do so, right?

That's a really good point! I can't believe I didn't think of it. Thank you, I'll make the node reallocations and screenshots as soon as I can
"
fiqst wrote:
"

That's a really good point! I can't believe I didn't think of it. Thank you, I'll make the node reallocations and screenshots as soon as I can

well am now lvl70 at torment with this build and got blood rage under blood magic, but still am little on free mana. got lvl20 reduced mana on hatred and herald of thunder, but still. weird. anyhow crazy build, made pier run video with lvl70 char, gotta upload. everything melting fast!! even with crap crit chance

edit: mean still have those aura passives
Last edited by Chalyps on Jan 22, 2015, 9:57:30 PM
Path of Exile - Crazy Cyclonus

gear

tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYFtQxfFCAUjhUgFewV9ha_Fz4Zihm0Go8cpyLqJpUqTSzpMHw1kjY9OJY8LT8nR35KyFBHUUdTpVVLVvpbr18_YEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNZ4Bnm2yMbWxttG6qcql313fjfyuA4YTZjDaNv5AKmSubLZu1naqmf6gHrj6xs7VItfK3F7c-uR29Nr2BvqfAdsT2xq7KkMrT1orYvd0N4l7kUed06NbtQe8O9tr3MvsJ_MX-Cg==

using 6l belly instead from my ele st. prolly try to 6l daresso too some day. gems not near max and crap crit chance, still enemy melting fast, nice!

edit: and nice survability!
Last edited by Chalyps on Jan 22, 2015, 10:25:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info