[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
fiqst wrote:
You're at a good point. You've got all the basic equipment.

Your LGoH is fine for one but you'll find that swapping that gem for a dps gem like added fire will boost your dps by about 30%, but only if you have a form of life leech in your gear. I suggest 4% is the minimum life leech and is best found in an amulet.

Apart from that, you can start building your damage slowly by improving your gems and upgrading your equipment.

Cheap things to do:

Get a new abyssus: you're missing out on a potential 38% crit multi so upgrading this will be very effective. The damage taken stat is not as bad as it looks so getting something in the high 45+ with 145+ multi is a good investment.

Getting Maligaro's with more multi is good also.

Thanks alot, sir!Roger that :P
Hi there!!! I wanted to ask how viable is the build if I start with the scion ? I'm on the tablet now so can't post a skill tree but I don't think it will make a big difference. What do you say?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
Hi there!!! I wanted to ask how viable is the build if I start with the scion ? I'm on the tablet now so can't post a skill tree but I don't think it will make a big difference. What do you say?

hi!

This is as close as i get to the scion start:

You'd have to drop the Duelist life nodes and take up the scion 3x 18% resist nodes, which is not so bad but you do lose 25% life, which is a lot.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
that looks pretty bad. oh well guess the best choices are duelist or marauder.

i was looking at the "vulcan exemplar" build and saw that experimental build and got me thinking.

do you think the abyssus + daresso's defiance combination is viable for the "cyclonus" too ?

i find that maxing resists and chaos resist with the lightning coil is just a huge pain in my digital ass:D

and by the way : HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for making viable and fun dual wielding builds !!!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Thank you very much!

"
azamantes wrote:

do you think the abyssus + daresso's defiance combination is viable for the "cyclonus" too ?

I hadn't thought it about it until you asked but i don't see why not. The secondary cyclone can be:

GGBR

cyclone
coc
assassin's mark
immortal call

The idea is the same, use this cyclone on the first enemy to curse mobs and be immune to physical damage for 5 seconds. By the time you kill the last mob, you'll have full endurance charges for the next group.
Please update tree when 1.3 patch
thank you. Mr.Fiqst

Download Program new 1.3 tree
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.1.0

My create new tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQQUIHlo7w4LYVBHeA3kUb6KqW6XeQHctfJsRigqhNluqjWSbbRybItPR35KyNi9qAcyCZtqvTY_J2eAhVJlTSpN2WG-pxc-rY1gQRSOz35jcAvBwHZ2rBHVV5fqGEMx9zK2QXKpkn1OKqyqxPY9PtwjW69Z88QV5c-Yb90NGNtiecAakAr8xSzpdPEV9ho4Z6C3F6-nIWAABpBVh3aA4fajwYsnL0p94l7veoFB26c4lu4O03417wlYo4rv4zrt0_wj9gOHTZIbrZVm

copy link into program in below

please suggest me. thank you
Last edited by tumzezar on Dec 4, 2014, 12:40:29 AM
"
tumzezar wrote:
Please update tree when 1.3 patch
thank you. Mr.Fiqst

Download Program new 1.3 tree
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.1.0

My create new tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQQUIHlo7w4LYVBHeA3kUb6KqW6XeQHctfJsRigqhNluqjWSbbRybItPR35KyNi9qAcyCZtqvTY_J2eAhVJlTSpN2WG-pxc-rY1gQRSOz35jcAvBwHZ2rBHVV5fqGEMx9zK2QXKpkn1OKqyqxPY9PtwjW69Z88QV5c-Yb90NGNtiecAakAr8xSzpdPEV9ho4Z6C3F6-nIWAABpBVh3aA4fajwYsnL0p94l7veoFB26c4lu4O03417wlYo4rv4zrt0_wj9gOHTZIbrZVm

copy link into program in below

please suggest me. thank you

Hi, Thanks for the effort in that build! I appreciate it.

The tree looks great! I'd be happy with that

I have one question though, you didn't pick IR, was that an accident?

Also, if you take a node just above IR to link the 2 paths, you can drop 2 nodes to the left of IR, gaining 1.

This is my experimental updated tree:

Last edited by fiqst on Dec 4, 2014, 7:33:58 AM
So, what do you think of impact of tree changes on this build? I played your build in Rampage league and it was strong and pretty fun. but I'm afraid that survivability took a serious toll in 1.3. I've just saved up enough exalts to buy soultaker, but will probably withheld the decision until all patch notes are released.

Also, should we hoard Rumi's Concoctions in anticipation of price jump? :)
Last edited by Arifmeticus on Dec 4, 2014, 1:10:07 PM
"
Arifmeticus wrote:
So, what do you think of impact of tree changes on this build? I played your build in Rampage league and it was strong and pretty fun. but I'm afraid that survivability took a serious toll in 1.3. I've just saved up enough exalts to buy soultaker, but will probably withheld the decision until all patch notes are released.

Also, should we hoard Rumi's Concoctions in anticipation of price jump? :)

I'll be rewriting this guide with new defence mechanics.

Over the last few months I've been concentrating on my other build "Vulcan's Exemplar", on that build I was using Daresso's Defiance, which was very effective and bypasses the need for block with a 6 second immunity to physical damage with CoC-IC. That chest will be the base to both builds.

This build will survive the changes but may suffer a 25% reduction in dps, which is the same as 1.1 funnily enough.

I believe there's a reason to why block was reduced, we'll have to see what the new counter attacking mechanics looks like.

My guild leader has hoarded like 100 Rumi's flasks in anticipation, should be fun to see how much they raise in price.

"
fiqst wrote:
My guild leader has hoarded like 100 Rumi's flasks in anticipation, should be fun to see how much they raise in price.

Why would even wanna have that much currency? And standard... uhh.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info