When you got your Friend Keys?

Hey, can you maybe tell me in which times you got an Friend Key?

I want to invite some Friend of me.

But my self got Invited by another Friend so I don'T know If I able to get an Friend key.

Would be cool to know that.

Play alone is boring =)
I feel you man. I'm also waiting to get my first friend invite :/
I walk alone...

The Friend invites are sent out randomly.

I got a beta key.. then 4 days later i got my friend invite and invited my brother.

Then within 24 hours he got an invite as well.

These were all around Sept 5th-9th.

Hope this helped.
I'm pretty amazed how random this game is. I mean you randomly upgrade your items, randomly select beta testers, randomly give friend invites. I'm just sayin...
I walk alone...

"
Taunos wrote:
I'm pretty amazed how random this game is. I mean you randomly upgrade your items, randomly select beta testers, randomly give friend invites. I'm just sayin...

Randomly post?

:P
IRON MAN
It does appear to be quite random. When I got my first beta key it was less than 6 hours later when I got a friend key. My friends account has been active 3 days now without him receiving one. Random is random.
I have been a beta member for two days. I got my friend invite after 1 day or so.
Got the random key about a week ago. Registered September 23, 2011.

Also, gave my first friend invite to a guy who posted right after me in the "Pay it forward" thread, as promised (accountname: geodisic). He's a seasoned ARPG-player, and was really glad to receive the invite, and very eager to play.
And he promised to dispose of his invite the same way. That's why our community is so good :D
Last edited by atrokkus on Oct 2, 2011, 2:48:11 PM
Took me 24 hours to get mine.
24 hours for mine.

But my friend has been waiting for over a week and still hasn't got his first :/
Kiwi through and through.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info