What determines which characters show in my profile?

When you click on someone's name in the forums, what determines which of their characters will show in the "Characters" box?
All of them can be viewed unless they have hidden their profile.

Edit: Nvm ignore this you were asking something else.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on May 10, 2014, 9:54:06 AM
I think it's time played over the course of the past month or something like that.

It took a while for my Ambush character to come up first, even though it had been the only character I played since ambush started.

Not totally sure though, I've been wondering this myself.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Pyrokar wrote:
All of them can be viewed unless they have hidden their profile.

I mean specifically in the Characters box in the "Overview" tab; not the Characters tab itself.
It's your two highest characters in the ladder (different ladders).
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:

It can't be, cause I have my highest and some random character; and you only have your highest, no second character.
"
SponTen wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

It can't be, cause I have my highest and some random character; and you only have your highest, no second character.

No, he is right. It shows your highest level standard/ambush and your highest level hardcore/invasion char. If you don't have a HC char, it wont show a second char.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the SC/HC part. I deleted my HC characters to try to get my Ambush Character to show up along with my Standard character and all that did was remove my HC character from showing up. I had to level the Ambush character higher than my Standard one to get it to show up instead. Gonna be hard to keep out leveling my future standard characters with challenge league ones every time.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Ohhh right I misunderstood.

Yeah that makes sense now, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info