Friend key question.

I apologize if the answer to this question is in an obvious location.

So having just gone into the beta, I'd like to know how many friend invite keys I will eventually generate. Is it two or one? I herd a rumor it was two, but I'd like to confirm.
I just received one the other day.
i got one the first day they started going out and havnt seen anymore. also havnt heard of anyone getting more then 1.
Yes I would love to get some friend keys, since I have 4 friends to play with and they can't seem to find a way to get into the the beta!

I still didn't get any :/
I walk alone...

Yea i got my friend key a few hours after i got into beta.. Would love to invite more people aswell.
Not to be harsh or rude, but they should sign up and wait like everyone else. In my opinion, knowing someone in the beta shouldn't get you in any faster. One friend invite per account is enough. There are thousands of people waiting.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Not to be harsh or rude, but they should sign up and wait like everyone else. In my opinion, knowing someone in the beta shouldn't get you in any faster. One friend invite per account is enough. There are thousands of people waiting.

Yes my friends are registered and waiting. I was just wondering when we get friend invites (now I know they are random) since I'm still waiting to get my first one :P
I walk alone...

I have only received one, but the person i invited received one less than 24 hours later. as for the person he invited, no friend-invite key has been sent to him.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

I know, old thread to bump.

Yes, I agree. That's my thing though, I only have one friend to invite (basically). Been playing the whole week and no key yet, although not as much as I can because of real life priorities. Hope it doesn't count play time or something!

Even still, I'm lucky enough just to be here.
ok real noob question here but how do i know if i have a friend key to give out? am i notified via PM or email?
~SotW HC Guild~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info