[1.2.x] Crit flameblast "The reflect safe oneshotter" cheap to start, fun to play

"
morten_dm wrote:
Hi guys.
Awesome build!!!

Have any of you considered using Power Charge on Crit and getting 7 max power charges. Since you cast only one or two charges at a time it wouldn't take you long to get from say 45 % crit chance to 66 %.

Flameblast - Ele Prolif - Crit Dmg - Fire pen - Power Charge on Crit
... and for 6 link: Added Lightning dmg

I think i will try it out in the new leagues.

Please let me know what you think.

Here is the tree i want to follow:
http://tiny.cc/maywjx
I would take power charge from alira in merciless.
From what i see the Blast Radius node at witch is not so important for this build. Am I right?

it will be really hard to get and keep ur power charge because u do one flameblast on one monster and all monter around will instant die with the prolif, so u cant really get ur charge.
I always use power charge with my crit build, but for fb its not worth imo

u can reach 60%+ crit chance without power charge, iam at 56.5% and i miss 100% crit chance in the tree (6 more lvl), the 3 nod at the start of the witch , and the 3x15% around the crit nod bloodthirt.
And i could also have 30% crit chance on my other ring so 130%, with that i could have 64.3crit chance.
Last edited by keta on Aug 5, 2014, 3:07:41 PM
Hi, following uber's build lvl 76 so far, 50.5% crit chance. I have a weird problem with this build. More often than not i have to do 4-5 flameblats before it crits (no, i am not missing the target). It may be a bit weird or unlucky, but i did so many maps today and this inconsistency drives me nuts. But i like this build very much D:
"
Hi, following uber's build lvl 76 so far, 50.5% crit chance. I have a weird problem with this build. More often than not i have to do 4-5 flameblats before it crits (no, i am not missing the target). It may be a bit weird or unlucky, but i did so many maps today and this inconsistency drives me nuts. But i like this build very much D:
use critical weakness instead of ele to improve consistency. Also grab a diamond flask that you can use occasionally.
critical weakness doesn't help much and diamond flask is just too tedious to use all the time
dunno really, seems like i have to live with it
"
critical weakness doesn't help much and diamond flask is just too tedious to use all the time
dunno really, seems like i have to live with it

If you only crit 1/4 (or 1/5) with 50% crit chance and don't think that crit weakness' 10% extra crit chance is significant, you live in a world where math does not apply :)
Has anyone tried Conc Effect instead of added lighting? Was just curious.
"
morten_dm wrote:
Hi guys.
Awesome build!!!

Have any of you considered using Power Charge on Crit and getting 7 max power charges. Since you cast only one or two charges at a time it wouldn't take you long to get from say 45 % crit chance to 66 %.

Flameblast - Ele Prolif - Crit Dmg - Fire pen - Power Charge on Crit
... and for 6 link: Added Lightning dmg

I think i will try it out in the new leagues.

Please let me know what you think.

Here is the tree i want to follow:
http://tiny.cc/maywjx
I would take power charge from alira in merciless.
From what i see the Blast Radius node at witch is not so important for this build. Am I right?

Yes but there is no point to use conc effect you OS everything with 1 charge without conc lol, so conc effect reduce the aoe for nothing and reduce the clear speed

Even boss in 76+ map if u full charge its OS without conc, i used conc only in party for kill boss map.
If you can update the build to 1.2 we would all appreciate it. FB is just too fun not to play.
Last edited by Bizzielbc on Aug 19, 2014, 5:56:52 PM
Tree updated for 1.2 , currently streaming @ twitch.tv/nicosuper answering all your questions :)

EDIT : Stream over for now :>
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
Last edited by Supernico00 on Aug 25, 2014, 6:46:33 PM
Currently streaming the build @ twitch.tv/nicosuper answering all your questions :)
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info