Uber Atziri kill metrics -- 100% snapshotters, 86% lowlife ranged

"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Do you really think all people who killed her made youtube video? Your "metrics" is absolutely off and says nothing.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

There is so little uber atziri killers that it's not hard to track most if not all. The stats on the known uber atziri killers make things pretty clear. ES is just not punishing enough, or rather: life build is too weak. Why bother making things significantly harder with a life build when you can just stack ES, which is easier to stack, same defense, and on the way grab easy dagger nodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JOY0euTkU you could add me as not snapshot
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 18, 2014, 4:53:34 AM
"
A part of this problem is the estimated 50 Atziri kills it takes to get a Mortal Hope and even get to Utziri in the first place. Very few people are even able to get to this, so it's no big surprise that only the faceroll builds are even attempting her.

This. Hell even regular atziri is hard enough to get to with lame drops on midnights. I only was able to try 2x not even enough to practice between HUGE gaps before finding another vaal fragments set. Uber must be like imposible to get mats.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
A part of this problem is the estimated 50 Atziri kills it takes to get a Mortal Hope and even get to Utziri in the first place. Very few people are even able to get to this, so it's no big surprise that only the faceroll builds are even attempting her.

This. Hell even regular atziri is hard enough to get to with lame drops on midnights. I only was able to try 2x not even enough to practice between HUGE gaps before finding another vaal fragments set. Uber must be like imposible to get mats.

It's not so bad. When I'm farming Atziri I have a few people that farm Midnights to feed me (and they find lots - they are fast and very good) and I buy every one for sale on the msg board, then start buying from anybody on xyz who is online at the time if I hit a gap. (+ send out a wtb status to pick up any spares people have running around)

She offers a pretty good return even now, even if you're just selling the Hopes that you hit. Much better return if you can run the hopes and sell your glove drops.

also @Fyndel above: grats on the no snap shot uber kill. I can't pull that off yet as I won't have anywhere near 7k+ es with Prism Guardian on instead of a shield with actual es.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
There is even a guide for building a scion that shows how to regret the passive nodes to snapshot auras.
That build and showcase is still under the Scion section, kind of pathetic how players even teach others to play such way and proud of it.

This game is kinda sad.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
because people think its a legit feature and not an exploit. maybe because GGG decided to not punish it.
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"

It's not so bad. When I'm farming Atziri I have a few people that farm Midnights to feed me (and they find lots - they are fast and very good) and I buy every one for sale on the msg board, then start buying from anybody on xyz who is online at the time if I hit a gap. (+ send out a wtb status to pick up any spares people have running around)

She offers a pretty good return even now, even if you're just selling the Hopes that you hit. Much better return if you can run the hopes and sell your glove drops.

also @Fyndel above: grats on the no snap shot uber kill. I can't pull that off yet as I won't have anywhere near 7k+ es with Prism Guardian on instead of a shield with actual es.

You buy them. Nothing is bad if you're buying them. fuses, midnights, chroms whatever. I was speaking to the pathetic drop rate actually playing the game. I only seen two in hundreds of corrupted areas. Today I got 17 fragments and not a single midnight.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 18, 2014, 7:37:06 AM
"
PoorJoy wrote:
because people think its a legit feature and not an exploit. maybe because GGG decided to not punish it.

or maybe people just want to kill Uber Atziri.

know any good ways to kill her without snapshotting, besides being in standard with a full inventory full of mirrored gear?

i'll wait to hear your fantastic solutions.

blame GGG for the situation, not the players. GGG designs a ridiculously overtuned boss that nearly cannot be killed without exploiting.....and it surprises people that people are exploiting to kill her?
Last edited by Veruski on May 18, 2014, 7:56:57 AM
do you even understand my post ? i understand that its necessary to exploit because GGG dont know how to balance shit. i dont understand that people who exploit - and teach other poeple how to exploit - still call it a legit feature. as long as GGG is working on a fix for it is it a bug. exploiting the shit out of it is exploiting. nothing more and nothing less.
Plenty of players may simply not realize that it is an exploit. GGG did state so, but they did not do it prominently. As far as I know, the statement was only made by Mark in a Feedback thread. The vast majority of player probably don't read the forum outside perhaps the stuff in Announcements.

Of course it doesn't matter either way since there are no consequences for using this exploit. Only profit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info