WTF MAP DROP NERFED?

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
No. Every SC and dead HC character ending up there did.

It is probably a bit of both. Legacy items are one of the chief reasons why I am reluctant to play in Standard (even though I have legacy items myself). At least in my case his assessment that legacy items "killed" the Standard league is fairly accurate. I'll eventually compromise and play HC league (four month leagues are too short for me to be able to participate in them thrice a year).
I like the reasoning behind not wanting to play in standard "they have things I can't get"

What happened to playing for fun?

On topic: 5 73 maps done so far with 3 map drops total (2 in 1 map)
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
im runing with 28% iiq and 335 iir and i noticed since a couple days im not geting drops.

and maps, man i was thinking the same thing, something happened with the rate drop, i can run 5 maps without geting any drops. before i was geting most of the time between2-5 drop per map.

im sure they lowered the rate drop. its obvious to me
I havent had any exalt drops from start of ambush (2 high lvl chars + 1 mid lvl), but recently, I dropped 2 exalts during one session

WTF OMG they buffed dropretes like 100000%

facepalm
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
im runing with 28% iiq and 335 iir and i noticed since a couple days im not geting drops.

and maps, man i was thinking the same thing, something happened with the rate drop, i can run 5 maps without geting any drops. before i was geting most of the time between2-5 drop per map.

im sure they lowered the rate drop. its obvious to me

Player MF has no influence on map drops.
One of my characters this league found chance orbs by the buckload everywhere it went, I had on average 7 per zone.
You do not understand true RNG.
Oblivious
"
Qarl wrote:
There have been no changes to the drop rate of maps.

If the map drop rates had changed (e.g. to stop map prices/values from falling), why would you come to the forums and admit it? oO

Other than that I believe that maps should be scarce but that there should be alternatives to maps endgame that also include currency sink, don't require rng to find and are limited by other factors.
Last edited by LSN on May 8, 2014, 9:32:30 PM
I also believe map drop got fcked up, I was doing 90-130% maps and my map pool was growing, now some days back it got screwed. Not just for me, for both friends I'am running with.

They just dont drop, or I get some low level maps like 67 69 in 75 map so it's useless.

My whole pool is gone by now and I'am back to 72 right now and going down.
"
LSN wrote:
If the map drop rates had changed (e.g. to stop map prices/values from falling), why would you come to the forums and admit it? oO

Why would he bother to deny it? Would make more sense to ignore this thread if they had silently altered the drop rate. I see no reason to doubt his word.
It's called "confirmation bias". One guy posts that drop rates have changed, and everyone who is having bad luck thinks he's right. With all of us playing here, it's not hard to pull out a bunch of people having bad luck and make it seem like some kind of conspiracy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info