WTF MAP DROP NERFED?

"
bluefalcon74 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

No. No it's not. People complain about it, but games with fixed drops aren't even talked about.

lol what? Every single game that gives you x weapon after killing y baddie disagrees (which is like 75% of all games).

At least you know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. With PoE it's just tunnel.

Lol, you cant be serious. Go play golden sun and tell me if you want to know which chest gives you which item every damn time you play.

these are the kid of maps I do. I wont run unless its atleast 70%, and contain either magic monsters or pack size, and also try to get double boss. I went from a vault full of 75+ to now just 10 since patch 1.0.3
You call that RNG? its been almost 5 months. RNG last 5 months, don't think so

and the results of this map...wait for it... nothing
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
Last edited by gorlace616 on May 8, 2014, 3:43:22 AM
"
aldorus wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
"
aldorus wrote:

I see the opposite - I get so many 78 map drops in last two weeks that I am nowhere near able to use them all ATM.

So I guess - just luck. We both know there is no, NO way for us to prove our viewpoints unless GGG itself states "yes we did lower the rates, yesterday, sorry"

just to know are you playing ambush? are you using those drop boxe with maps?

Personaly i play standard so i can t get free mirrored maps. Maybe op in the same case.

The Cartographer boxes are usually highly overrated here on forum by people not playing Ambush.

I play solo, I did not find a Carto box in 74+ map for at least a month now. Still, from good old normal monster drops, I get plenty of maps to keep me going.

74 is not 76 and not 77.

Also the effect of cartographer's box is very much evident by the price at which 76-78 maps sell for in standard and ambush. (78 maps are twice as expensive in standard currently)
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
rrtson wrote:
"
OleOlof wrote:
During last state of exile podcast, Chris said that he isnt happy about so many high level maps are dropping currently. So better enjoy the current map drops....it wont get better. :D

What's Chris's problem? Does he want more people to quit?

You dump 200+ hours into a character via leveling, researching build, gathering gear, etc, only to be told that you have to constantly grind low-level content that you can already 1-shot?

Why the fuck does GGG believe high-end content should be gated by RNG? I just don't get their fucking logic, aside from them purposely wanting to artificially prolong the game. Owait.

You must be new.

The economy is the number 1 priority for GGG. It is also a major reason for why legacy equips exists (just listen to the podcast with Chris).
"
mazul wrote:

The economy is the number 1 priority for GGG. It is also a major reason for why legacy equips exists (just listen to the podcast with Chris).

ahaha, legacy equips definitely killed the standard economy and league
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
What a 66 map drop means in a level 78 map is WHOA slow down ! You're grinding way too fast! Take it a notch down there, sparky
@mazul. And orbs are worth half as much.
"
RoyalStar wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

No. Every SC and dead HC character ending up there did.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
RoyalStar wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

No. Every SC and dead HC character ending up there did.

But SC aint dead. And legacy only affects PVP which no one does anyways since everyone wants to open world PVP instead. So, legacy items mean nothing to the bigger picture just that someone can ask for a few more virtual currencies for it, thats about it.

PS: So proud to own a legacy tabula. :P
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
@mazul. And orbs are worth half as much.

No matter if you count map price in exalts or in chaos, the price comes out significantly higher in standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info