Bonus gameplay video

In addition to this week's upcoming screenshot, we've also prepared a video showing a minute of exploration and combat in Act Two's Church Dungeon. The Duelist uses Viper Strike, Double Strike, Cleave and Leap Slam to fight a group of zombies and spiders.

For reference, this is a level 40-ish character in the third difficulty level, on our internal test server. The build shown here is slightly more recent than the 0.8.7 build deployed to Alpha last week.

Click here for the video!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
yesssss ,thanks!!!
i have a question,what level you are in this video,can i set items show in middle not in right corner
I think the character is just over level 40. Of course, with the way our difficulty levels work, you can play the first version of that area at a much lower level. The difference is that the higher difficulty levels require a litle more work to kill the monsters (as you can see in the video).

Currently the small item hover appears next to the item when hovered, and a large (optional) full description hover appears at the bottom right (so that you can see if you want to grab an item before picking it up). No one has asked to have that in the middle before :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i hope you can put the option to move it around. :)
Thanks for the video!! Still itching to get in and start testing the CB. :)
NICE!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
Its looking incredible. However, the duelist doesn't seem that fun to play, the monsters are quiet powerful and not as much AOE as I expected.

I just want to play this game and see everything for myself so I can stop making subjective and uneducated judgments lol.
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
Its looking incredible. However, the duelist doesn't seem that fun to play, the monsters are quiet powerful and not as much AOE as I expected.

I just want to play this game and see everything for myself so I can stop making subjective and uneducated judgments lol.

The power of the monsters is because this is a high level area and that particular duelist is for testing unaugmented skill gems. Cleave and leap slam are the two AoE skills that that character uses. Against a group like that I'd often just spam AoE, but that's less interesting a video that is meant to show a variety of skill use.
i love when they ignite after cleave attack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info