Damage Types & Resistances

"
Mirda wrote:
Thanks for the link, tpapp, I completely forgot that Path of Exile has a wiki. I've spent an hour reading the game mechanics related articles and it has answered many of my questions about PoE. Well, it doesn't contain much information at the moment, but I believe it will expand quickly, especially after releasing the closed beta.

Yeah. For the moment we're not allowed to put up any specifics or any information that hasn't been publicly released. GGG's NDA will be reevaluated as time goes on and the game becomes more public I'm sure. I'm glad you found that it answered many of your questions though.
Forum Sheriff
"
Mirda wrote:
Thanks for the link, tpapp, I completely forgot that Path of Exile has a wiki. I've spent an hour reading the game mechanics related articles and it has answered many of my questions about PoE. Well, it doesn't contain much information at the moment, but I believe it will expand quickly, especially after releasing the closed beta.

Yeah well editing and account creation on the wiki site has been disabled for nearly 2 months now. Because the wiki hosting people are doing a very slow server migration.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info