1.1.3 Deployed and Chris on this Week's State of Exile Podcast

The text about the podcast I have been provided with is:
"

Episode 5: Lead developer of Grinding Gear Games, Chris Wilson, and podcast hosts ZenocideGenius, HegemonyTV, and Terrex can be found this Sunday in the State of Exile podcast! This podcast will include discussion about the current state of Path of Exile. Topics will include self casting, the evolving trading patterns and economic trends in 4 month leagues, the strong powerhouse builds of racing along with the weaker ones. The podcast will be found live on (this Sunday) May 4, 2014 on http://twitch.tv/zenocidegenius @ 3:00pm-5:00pm CST

Here is a Time Zone Calculator: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=6,8,12,0&h=6&date=2014-5-4&sln=15-17

Central Daylight Time (US): 3pm-5pm (Sunday May 4)
Pacific Daylight Time (US): 1pm-3pm (Sunday May 4)
Central European Summer Time: 10pm-12am (Sunday May 4)
Greenwich Mean Time: 8pm-10pm (Sunday May 4)
New Zealand Time: 8am-10am (Monday May 5)

I'll be on the second hour of the podcast and will make sure that it's posted in the news afterwards.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 1, 2014, 12:07:07 AM
"
kefirhl wrote:
why did you have to destroy challenge of Atziri fight?

This was a mistake that is being fixed in a serverside update very soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
t_golgari wrote:
I'm a bit sad right now.

GGG obviously planned all this: The changes to the rarity of the fragments, the changes to the rarity of the corrupted zones, more Vaal gems over time: The corruption spreads. Chris mentioned this in one of the first patch posts, but never again.

Through our (yes, I include me there) whining and complaining we actually destroyed any feeling of story arc, of instability, of change in wraeclast, up to the point that Chris doesn't even bother to mention it anymore, because everybody assumes it is a reaction to us complaining players.

Sure, gated content is actually a bad thing, but that was the idea: Make it hard at first, then make it more accessible later by having it explained and evolved around a story arc.

Yeah :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info