[NEKOBUSHI] Singapore guild for Path of Exile players

Looking for a local guild for Singaporean? Looking for a not so empty place to chat? Come join us! Message me @VulPulse in game for an invite, please don't send me a friend invite. I'll usually be online GMT+8 8pm onwards or 10pm.

Please note that we are a league-only guild. We do not take in Standard only players, sorry.

I don't frequent this forum much so if there is any request to join us please message me in game directly.
Last edited by Vulpix0r on Jun 1, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2018, 10:39:22 AM
Hi can you please add me into your guild? Fairly new player. Seems we play around the same timing. IGN: Amighty
Hi are you still active? can invite me to your guild?
IGN: DHUNTRESSS
Sorry for the dead thread. Our guild is still active and we just expanded to 60 people capacity. Because of the beta, it will be hard to catch me in game. Feel free to try and message the officers in our guild.
Will be doing a minor purge this weekend. Any members still active and was kicked, please do not panic. Just message me or any officers and you will get invited. This is just for pruning out inactive people.
Will be recruiting tomorrow!
Hi may i join your guild? just started to get active again. Have not played since 2014. thanks! :)
"
hezu wrote:
Hi may i join your guild? just started to get active again. Have not played since 2014. thanks! :)

Please message me in game. I don't read the forums often. As long as you're a temp league player, you're welcomed to the guild.
-edited-
pending opening to join
Last edited by NelsKC on Jul 28, 2015, 9:34:13 AM
Does the guild still have slots? Me and my friend wanted to join. IGN: Youshirou from warbands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info