gamepad support?

will this game have any gamepad support like xbox 360 controller?
Yeah itll come out in the same patch as the wii remote support.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
Sarcasm aside, I don't expect this game to have pad support. The interface and gameplay have all been designed around being purely mouse+kb, and a gamepad conversion is actually not a very simple thing to do. I hear Torchlight on 360 did a good job of it, but that game is single player only. Something like text chat is pretty significant in a PC online RPG.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
F*cking microsoft somehow can't download the gamepad support to my system... it keeps locking it up after it completes downloading... OH and my 4th 360 is BROKEN... thank Microsoft for being THE BEST COMPANY EVER... if anyone here works for microsoft go find a job where you don't have to treat people like crap when they have a reasonable complaint about a product that should work...
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
It's be cool... but at the same time I hope not. I hope they stick with the traditional keyboard and mouse. (>.<)~
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info