System Requirements

I will be very impressed if it runs on my netbook..

Hey, don't laugh! It's a ION2-based netbook :P It runs slightly older games pretty well.
I looks awesome but Im guessing less than Diablo 3 reqs
So there is no beta req's listed anywhere? Anyone data mine for the info?
There are a couple of older threads on this topic (have been lost under the stream of beta related posts...). There are quite a wide range of systems from beta users in this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/4256 Everyone of the testers there seem to be getting decent performance, with a few using 'older' laptops.

Also a bit more info regarding performance and in game options in this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6330/page/1

I asked this question of a recent beta member and while he didn't have a laptop to test on, he was able to test on one at work (shout out to ICYOU for being a nice and helpful dude!). Here's what he reported back:

"
ICYOU wrote:
installed and playing pretty decent on dell laptop with intergrated graphix 2 gig ram and i5 dual core

Looks promising for us laptop users.
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
Last edited by SirSelim on Sep 22, 2011, 11:27:23 PM
Ah, thanks for the links.

Looking through, this looks like the minimum tested.

"
aimlessgun wrote:
dualcore 2.16 ghz
2 GB RAM
Geforce 8600

Runs acceptably, except act2 forest (which is a known issue for everyone).

So synn3r statement seems about right:

"
synn3r wrote:
A minimum system requirements should be posted, it's pretty hard to estimate this way.

From what I can see so far, as long as you have 2 GB RAM, a dual core processor (2.0 GHz or more) and a GFX card with shader 2.0 and more than 256 RAM you can probably play the game just fine at low-mid graphics.
Will my laptop run this game? Which is two yrs old.

Core2duo 2.42ghz
500gb hdd
4gb ram
Win 7 64
intergrated intel chipset
Last edited by SickofD3 on Jul 4, 2012, 1:51:11 PM
Well I probably have the worst computer out of all of you. IF I can run it, it will run on anything lol. Once I get a beta key I will post here.

My specs are:

Pentium 4 @2.4 ghz
1 gb ram
Integrated graphics card.

Yeah I know its horrible :(
i was watching a stream last night and the guy who was streaming had a very low end pc and had music on and was streaming live.. so i really dont think you need a good pc lol
yes you can

"
SickofD3 wrote:
Will my laptop run this game? Which is two yrs old.

Core2duo 2.42ghz
500gb hdd
4gb ram
Win 7 64
intergrated intel chipset
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info