My girlfriend left me for a black guy

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Pointless.
Isn't everything we say here?
Yeah, better take this thread to reddit where it'll be seen.

Spoiler
Eh, fuck this muckraking.
Any support staff want to drop by and lock this?
Last edited by pneuma on Apr 23, 2014, 12:33:44 AM
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Pointless.
Isn't everything we say here?
Not really, but it's getting harder to sort the wheat from the shit.
I believe it's far more mentally healthy to enter with a mindset that it's all shit. Including one's own. Not saying the game is shit (or that it's not); only that what we say here is. Once you free yourself from expectations of change, you are then free to express yourself without fear.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 23, 2014, 12:50:47 AM
Wow. Level 73 in Invasion is really nice. The highest level I've ever hit in regular Hardcore is the same level. Died to a GMP voidbearer in a map with the LMP mod. On a quasi-melee reaver. Shared the story with the guild, quit the game for a while, happy and satisfied, and without making a thread about it. :)
SotV made me return to play again.

Btw, do you mind if I use that Greust pic when I feel like it?
Another quality ZAP! post.
These forums really need a "Shithole" section where posts like these can be dumped. Then maybe all the flies that like to circle said threads will follow and the forums can be productive.

And you wonder why they use Reddit.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
These forums really need a "Shithole" section where posts like these can be dumped. Then maybe all the flies that like to circle said threads will follow and the forums can be productive.

because reddit is where the fanboys circlejerk and upvote eachother

the most negative feedback they will get from reddit will be something like "the servers went down and we want to play!"

that's the main reason they use it. it validates their view that the game is perfect and they can make no mistakes.

because any sort of negative feedback on reddit, of any kind, will get downvoted into oblivion at light speed.

a group of your most dedicated fanbase (reddit posters refreshing the poe subreddit) is not going to be a crowd capable of giving objective criticism.
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 23, 2014, 1:58:54 PM
Did this thread begin it's life in Feedback? Or did a mod find a move appropriate?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:

the most negative feedback they will get from reddit will be something like "the servers went down and we want to play!"

that's the main reason they use it. it validates their view that the game is perfect and they can make no mistakes.

because any sort of negative feedback on reddit, of any kind, will get downvoted into oblivion at light speed.

a group of your most dedicated fanbase (reddit posters refreshing the poe subreddit) is not going to be a crowd capable of giving objective criticism.

Yea, well, at least they are talking about PoE over there. Any decent/relevant posts here get buried by poop like this thread.
"
b15h09 wrote:
Did this thread begin it's life in Feedback? Or did a mod find a move appropriate?
The former. I was on this forum when it was created.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:

imho the reason is that in reddit devs and chris answer mostly to normal questions and concerns while reactions here are far too often to calm down hate posts and mindless accusations.

don't get me wrong, i think the latter is sure neccessary and really professionally done by ggg but it gets people into thinking they only can get a dev response if they just spit their anger and disgust and (very often) stupidness into the forum.

"
Tom1989 wrote:
BBC

CNN?
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info