IGN Previews Path of Exile

Hopefully you all don't mind the influx of people so out of the loop until now, but yes, I read the IGN preview and was interested and here I am! Looks very promising, and I'll be keeping my eye on this one :)

Best of luck to the devs!
Wow, it's still up on their main PC page. I'm guessing this article cost a pretty penny.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
"
Oasisbhrnw wrote:
Wow, it's still up on their main PC page. I'm guessing this article cost a pretty penny.

Doubtful. IGN is known for having a pretty poor PC department because they put most of their effort into the consoles. Several of those articles in their main PC header are from last week. I get my actual PC news elsewhere.
Forum Sheriff
"
Oasisbhrnw wrote:

As far as I know, you can't pay journalists to do previews. They simply asked us for an alpha account and we gave them one.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
I'm surprised that Eurogamer didn't do the preview instead of IGN, it would make more sense and be of higher quality anyway...
Hopefully we see some more big sites like this putting out publicity for the game in the coming months. Things must be really heating up over at GGG.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Somebody from GGG should contact TotalHalibut on youtube, he has over 400 000 subscribers and would love to play a game like this.
Last edited by metamag on Jul 29, 2011, 1:50:49 AM
Im sure there will be bundles of people wanting to review the game once its in open beta and in a proper finished state : P
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
"
metamag wrote:
Somebody from GGG should contact TotalHalibut on youtube, he has over 400 000 subscribers and would love to play a game like this.

I agree with this 100%. Get TotalHalibut's approval on this game and plenty of those 400k subscribers will be subscribers here as well.
http://i.imgur.com/s570b.png
i wish they stop calling this a DIABLO CLONE after all this is a different type of game compare to diablo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info