Chin Sol - Looking for Answers

Hey guys,

I've searched the forums over, but I never found a definitive answer. Currently, does point blank stack with
?

Also does point blank+ chin sol work with Rain of Arrows?
Not gonna be a definitive answer, but like everything in this game, choice of wording is really important. Dev did say that Passive keystone didn't stack with unique using the SAME name. This is not the case here, it doesn't say "Point Blank", so it should stack with point blank.

Another example of this, unique ring that allows you to have 1 more curse on monster, it doesn't say "Whispers of Doom", so they stack.

One other thing to mention about that bow (I found, to my knowledge, the first one in existance in closed beta, 8 minutes after they were added to the game), is that they were broken. I am assuming this was fixed by now.

Things that use the same name do not stack, like the body Hirry's Ire, where it says "Acrobatics" do not stack with the keystone "Acrobatics"

Regarding your question toward rains of arrow, Point Blank says "Projectile Attacks...", Rain of Arrows says at the top "Attack, AOE, Bow", it doesn't say Projectile, but then none of the "... Arrow" skill say projectile, so I am unsure about this. Chin-Sol says "more Bow damage" and Rain of arrows use your bow damage, so in this case it should work.

Sorry I couldn't come up with definitive answer.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11707 -- Game Mechanics thread, answers to most of your questions.
Well, I really appreciate the detailed response.

In 3 levels, I'll just have to try it out myself!

Thank you!
hey caleb, i was wondering if your thinking about selling your chinsol? the item is very staple in my build, and i was wondering if you were willing to sell it, i would be willing to pay very well for it. my ign is yugi_son so please message me. Thanks!
Yes it stacks, has been answered before

Thank you wooli. I looked for half an hour for the answer before I posted this. Not all of us have been around as long as you.
does the knockback work for skills like rain of arrows though??
Yeah the knockback works. I tried a similar melee Chin Sol/Point Blank build and it was kind of fun for awhile. Especially with a ranged attack totem to back you up. Got kind of boring though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info