[1.1.2] [Invasion] My Fire Trap Build - lvl 23 AA, EB, MoM

Gratz on level 100. Using this build myself. Very fun, cheap, effective. TY Sirs.
What's the reasoning you prioritize increased burning damage over fire pen? For us regulars with only a 5l searing :^)
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
What's the reasoning you prioritize increased burning damage over fire pen? For us regulars with only a 5l searing :^)

They both work pretty well on a 5link, i think fire pen might be better but i liked having the 10% extra chance to ignite for when i was soloing. can be a real pain to ignite rares / bosses with no mobs nearby to prolif off.
cool build im trying it now bump for a bit more popularity :D
i have one question:

"increased burning damage" nodes at the passive skill tree (example: holy fire): do they really have effect to firetrap?

the dps value at the skill bar doesn't increase. the % value of "increased burning damage" at the skill-bar doesn't increase either. only at the character panel the additional % is shown. but its shown on all offence skills, even at summon skelettons for example.

searing bond: "increased burning damage" nodes at the passive skill tree directly increase displayed dps value at the skill bar. why they don't do the same for firetrap?

increased burning does increase the damage of the burning ground effect (u can check in the tooltip aswell) and most important the damage of the ignites ur spreading through ele prolif

what u are referring to is the impact damage of fire trap which is only affected by fire/elemental/spelldmg/damage nodes
impact dps. ok.ty.

at the skill bar (bottom right) there is a displayed increased burning damage value, but it only shows the 30% of the firetrap gem 20 quality bonus which is 30%. the +80% from the passive tree are only shown at the tooltip (character panel offensive skills) to a l l offensive skills except for firetrap its 110% because of the +30% from the q20 bonus. this confused me. and i can not see a difference at the mobs dying speed. but i do believe you. thx.
what would be a low life version of this build ?
IGN TylordRampage
why going with iron reflex if we dont run grace? :)
Good stuff Prozon been following your builds since beta. I think I'll give this a shot reminds me of my DD build on Ambush, just ripped my spicey meatball marauder need a change of pace. Cheers
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
Last edited by JohmaSho on Jun 19, 2014, 1:44:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info