[1.1.2] [Invasion] My Fire Trap Build - lvl 23 AA, EB, MoM

so I notice you don't use carcass jack any reason?
im also conflicted if I was to say get boots or gloves with like + 400 to evasion OR armour
wouldn't that be better then a item with evasion AND Armour if the vaule is lower?
Well, the plan was to get a Kaom's heart at some point, i even found one aswell, but i found the current chest im using awhile back and it just gives me sooo much mana so i could never get rid of it. From that chest alone i get 1300 Mana, wich again gives me a ton of mana regen and allows me to use lvl 21 AA.

If i had some sick EB helm with 300-400 ES and some decent EB gloves/boots i would probably use a carcass jack or kaoms' heart instead. But atm i don't and im to lazy to buy upgrades.
Last edited by Prozon on Apr 20, 2014, 9:49:18 AM
Slightly worked on my passive tree today and changed it up abit. Also updated my gear as i was bored and exalted all of it :P even tho lots of them wasn't worthy of an exalt.
6500 life + 1977 Mana after aura's putting me at 8477 HP how u got so much life?
Uhm, not sure how to reply to that? you can see all my gear and passives man.
well u including the mana thru me off so you have almost 9k hp dam I wanted to ask can I subsutite the evasion es chest piece for a armor es one?
also u switchec out grace for discipline? when did u do that and how come?
Yes, either type of chest works, armor/es, evasion/es or a pure ES one aswell, prefferebly you want some ES on all your items.

Yes i recently switched grace for disc, my disc finally dinged lvl 20, and my armor was so low anyways and AA negates most of the small phys attacks, so i opted to go for discipline. Lost about 3000 armor and gained 500 ish mana after auras and lots of mana regen.
your fine with losing all that armor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info