July 26 Screenshot of the Week - Shock Nova

"
tpapp157 wrote:
This one is new to us alpha testers also. Looks pretty cool.

Nice job upping the fog in the abyss regions. It looks much better.

"
anderdouche wrote:
Chris, is that skeleton being shocked from Shock Nova or is a mage skeleton? o:

That's a Skeleton Caster. They can be real bastards if you're not careful. Especially the freezy ones.

Thanks, for answering tpapp.
I am looking forward to kicking some old bony butt >:3
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
metamag wrote:
I really hope that the ugliest character won't have the coolest spells and abilities.

Who wants to play as a bald and old guy?

Check here how male mage and male hunter look like.

I would take the old and bald templar over either of those anime characters any day. You don't seem to like any of PoE's characters. You made it very clear you don't like the female characters so that probably removes half the classes. You don't like that the templar is old. That leaves you with the Duelist and the Marauder. What problems do you have with those?

Tpapp, thats obvious - theyre not like DS3 characters.

Srry, just had to say it *flame shield on*
Will there be a spell that provides mass slow/stun? Would be cool to use it and then follow up with one of the nova spells.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
When I see the dead skeleton falling into the abyss, it reminds me of one topic that was discussed on a Diablo forum - If you kill an enemy nearby a hole (or ideally a flying enemy hovering over the chasm), will be the loot transported on the nearest accessible surface instead of falling into the hole together with the killed creature?
I would guess it would most likely fall on an accessible surface. But you know, bugs always happen. It always irritates me when I can't reach an item or a stash (happens a lot in The Witcher 2 with boxes or chests that are just out of your reach... in WoW it was mining nodes).
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
I'd play him if he wasn't Scottish

;)
By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
It's like he will lift off and fly to the moooon :-). Graphics are superb for a free to play game. Keep it up!!!
Wow, looks great! Can't wait to test this out.

Those skeleton casters are dangerous in numbers, I have died or nearly died to them lots.
RIP Bolto
Will there be any way to upgrade damage from a specific element? For instance, weapon mods, or traits, or anything, that could increase specifically the lightning damage that our characters deals (spells/weapons).
"
Kostrowicki wrote:
Will there be any way to upgrade damage from a specific element? For instance, weapon mods, or traits, or anything, that could increase specifically the lightning damage that our characters deals (spells/weapons).

Weapon mods, passive skills, support gems. It's all there.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info