Guild features - Approx ETA?

I know there is no hard and fast date, or even hard and fast set of features that will be implemented, but I am wondering if there is at least a general idea of when basic guild features may be implemented?

As I run the largest guild, we are getting to the point where it is quite difficult to manage so many members. New members have to add over 100 people to their friends lists, which takes a lot of time in itself. There is also no way to manage inactive players.

Even a simple text based guild interface would suffice, for now.

Admin:
/gcreate <guildname>
/gdelete
/gtag <tag> (the tag should be mandatory, i.e. not a toggle on/off, in my opinion)
/gpromote <member> (promotes to Officer who can add and remove members)
/gdemote <member> (demotes from Officer)

Officer:
/ginvite <player>
/gkick <member>

Member:
/glist (lists all current members)

Another character such as ^ can be guild chat.

For now, an interface is not really necessary. We just need something text based to alleviate some of the issues we are having.

Last edited by maxwolfie on Jan 31, 2013, 4:21:39 PM
I would also like to know this, but have been waiting to bother devs with it until after the major open beta crush. Don't require much functionally; just chat, member list, shared stash. Willing to pay for guild features.
"
indczn wrote:
I would also like to know this, but have been waiting to bother devs with it until after the major open beta crush. Don't require much functionally; just chat, member list, shared stash. Willing to pay for guild features.

So am I :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info