1.1.2b Update Deployed!

Communication is always nice. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Nice job.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
1. Reduced the damage of Antalie Napora's Vaal Burning Arrow.
2. Reduced the number of skeletons summoned by Minara Anemina's Vaal Summon Skeletons.
3. Reduced the cast speed of Magnus Stonethorn's Flameblast.

1. good
2. good
3. bad
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
loved the explanation for the changes that were made, I would like to see this more
The context is a great addition to the patch notes, I'd love to see this going forward - and maybe even more context!

Keep up the great work!

Love to know your reasons for any changes you made to this game! Keep it up please! :)
Yes! More insights plz!
S L O W E R
I'll say it again here, Metallic Seraph Weapon Effect pls :3
IGN shdowe
"
In the patch notes, we've tried to include more context than normal, explaining the reasons for balance changes. Is this something that you'd like us to do with each patch?

Yes.
"
malvar wrote:
"
In the patch notes, we've tried to include more context than normal, explaining the reasons for balance changes. Is this something that you'd like us to do with each patch?

Absolutely, that's awesome.

Definitely! GGG has always been wonderfully transparent and that has manifested into a rapport with the playerbase that is, to me, unprecedented in the gaming industry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info