1.1.2b Update Deployed!

In the patch notes, we've tried to include more context than normal, explaining the reasons for balance changes. Is this something that you'd like us to do with each patch?

I'll be working on the new Development Manifesto over the weekend and expect to post its first articles early next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice and yes I like to see the reasons for changes. Game dev interests me!
"
In the patch notes, we've tried to include more context than normal, explaining the reasons for balance changes. Is this something that you'd like us to do with each patch?

Absolutely, that's awesome.
Vaal skill exile balance is awesome.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
Last edited by DD321123 on Apr 17, 2014, 12:48:09 AM
Absolutely like the context for the patch notes.
Stormcalling 24/7.
5th aw

And yes the 'In Deap' explanation is definitly welcome for each patch, if possible!
Last edited by QC_Sickboy on Apr 17, 2014, 12:49:27 AM
yes plox more info in patches.

Look at league of legend patch notes as an example. No need to give us details on crafting ratios etc, but the more information you share the less people on HC will die while testing out what the changes where.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Apr 17, 2014, 12:51:28 AM
Great!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
yayo
You have entered Ghetto.
skeet skeet
IGN: Sin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info